Mar 14, 2005, 10:39 PM
characters welcome!
Thread OP
Yippee!

Welcome Pete Schiess to the Slope forum!!

Ric's got a ton of things going on (he's a tax preparer amongst other stuff) and needs some elbow room so we've made a change in the mod staff here in the Slope forum.

Pete's been around for quite a while as a moderator and many will remember him as "fok" in the past. He's an occasional flying buddy of mine and a true sloping Son of SoCal like so many of us here. When we decided to trim Ric's responsibilities for a bit Pete took the opportunity to throw his hat in the ring to co-moderate this great corner of the RCGroups community and we happily said, "Heck YEAH, bro!"

Glad to have ya, amigo!

mw
to remove ads between posts
Mar 14, 2005, 10:44 PM
Ninja of the Nasty
cool... Pete is a good guy... gave me a good deal on my old carbon opus... cool deal...

hey pete... when are you gonna come out and get some DS action?

JOe
Mar 14, 2005, 10:45 PM
It could happen...
Hey alright! Welcome aboard Pete! Hopefully I won't be the cause of you working too hard at this...
Mar 14, 2005, 11:12 PM
This is my username...get to know it cause you'll be sending many pm's I think...
Mar 15, 2005, 12:12 AM
Tryin not to be a hack!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Innocent
This is my username...get to know it cause you'll be sending many pm's I think...
Yea, you mean warnings and violations...right!!

So Ric's off to the Funny Farm for some R & R....eh? Welcome Pete, seen your posts here & there, their helpful.

All I can say is...."It wasnt me.... I swear!!!"

Kevin
Mar 15, 2005, 12:15 AM
VTPR & Slope Aerobatics
Welcome Pete! Nice to have another hardcore slope junkie for a mod.

It takes one to know one

Steve
Mar 15, 2005, 01:34 AM
Crikey never leave beer behind
Dont know ya but glad to meet ya Peter as mr Imp above implied it takes a sloper to know one
Mar 15, 2005, 01:37 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Since I dont have the skillz to design nice moldies or go 200 on the backside, Ill have to earn my keep by helping out around here. Actually, the slope forum is pretty mellow you ought to go visit me in the Vendors forum to see what hard work is all about.

JOe I cant DSI have a house payment to make. Seriously, Ill put together something fast and expendable, and head on up to Parker or Vincent with you. But first I need to finish up a couple PSS projects before the festival, build my Voltij, rebuild my foamie Nakajama, go to Weasel Fest... You know how it is too many projects, not enough time and not enough money.

Pete
Mar 16, 2005, 08:10 PM
Detail Freak
Yeah, Pete.
We'll try to keep things easy for you. I can kick both InTheLift and Aerobat152A when I see them next.

Target
Mar 17, 2005, 08:22 PM
Tryin not to be a hack!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by target
Yeah, Pete.
We'll try to keep things easy for you. I can kick both InTheLift and Aerobat152A when I see them next.

Target
Yawn...
Mar 18, 2005, 12:14 AM
∑(No,12k,Lg,17Mif)
Great to have you as a mod here Pete. Pete is very level and fair.

Quick Reply