FPV Drones Chasing Racing Bikes - Video

We're seeing more and more videos from racing drones at various racing tracks chasing drift cars, dirt bikes and more. This video showcases some great flying and bike racing and is well worth the watch. More info below.

Splash

Awesome Video Showcase

We're seeing more and more videos from racing drones at various racing tracks chasing drift cars, dirt bikes and more. This video, edited by Kevin Fanady, showcases some great flying and bike racing and is well worth the watch. More info below.

From YouTube: Carters @ The Track teamed up with some amazing riders and pilots to put together this video at Thunderhill Raceway as three FVP drones cut up the track and keep up with the riders on their BMW S1000RR's.

Pilots:

Reza Kurniawan - InspireFPV

Colby Curtola - SFPV

Larry Davis - lazd

Riders:

• Jesse Carter
  • Cory Call

Nov 30, 2019, 11:02 AM
"Bible Thumper"
Bent Prop media is really active with that here often at Musselman Honda Circuit in Vail, AZ. They go to motorcycle trackdays, time trials and drifting.

Drones chasing at the track! (3 min 11 sec)
Last edited by AMTJIM; Nov 30, 2019 at 11:58 AM.
Nov 30, 2019, 01:40 PM
Are not men? We are DEVO! (7e)
I want to see helmet cam footy of the bikes trying to keep up with the quad
Dec 01, 2019, 10:28 PM
I'm amazed that the drone can keep up with the bikes! Are there proximity sensors on the bikes so the drone can follow them? Or is the drone operator just so skilled, and knowledgable about the track that he can fly the drone around them?

Thanks in advance!
Dec 01, 2019, 10:33 PM
Are not men? We are DEVO! (7e)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 944_jim
I'm amazed that the drone can keep up with the bikes! Are there proximity sensors on the bikes so the drone can follow them? Or is the drone operator just so skilled, and knowledgable about the track that he can fly the drone around them?

Thanks in advance!
if i was on that bike there's no way id trust a sensor or computer to fly a quand that close to me (or my bike)!
Dec 02, 2019, 11:19 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
It is piloted, NOT autonomous.
Dec 05, 2019, 08:46 AM
Very good flying. From time to time my sons are also invited to racing events.

Mistrzostwa Polski Supermoto 2019 (1 min 45 sec)
Dec 07, 2019, 03:11 PM
really cool. will be sharing that video on motorcycle forums for sure.
Dec 08, 2019, 09:29 PM
"Bible Thumper"
They have small transmitting cameras and wear receiver goggles/watch reveiver monitors...it's live video they fly from.
Dec 08, 2019, 09:48 PM
"Bible Thumper"
Saturday Streetbikes at Musselman Honda Circuit (1 min 59 sec)

Quick Reply