Jan 24, 2020, 12:10 PM
spender of too much $$$
im almost at that point too.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 24, 2020, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugsfpv
kirill, can we order the frame from you directly? i for one really like this plane the most out all the 1m gliders! im sure if they were avail they would sell.
if i could get a straight answer i more than likely have 2 by now lol
there are only 2 good choices that i have found and the other is the deviant
New box of gliders was sent to Suprefly from workshop about week ago, so in 2-3 days he will get it
Jan 24, 2020, 02:25 PM
Matters not that Superfly will get the planes in 2 - 3 days, the OP ordered his plane 27 November, 2019 and as of 18 January, 2020 had not received his plane. Last posted reason was Superfly is waiting on servos!

Would love to have this plane and if you ever find a U.S. distributor or someone else in Europe such as Hyperflight as a distributor then I will buy the plane.
Jan 26, 2020, 10:27 AM
About to order myself
What was the total cost shipped to you
Jan 26, 2020, 04:00 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by joethrasher
About to order myself
What was the total cost shipped to you
$580 USD was total cost with shipping, keeping in mind I ordered their RTR service.

Its January 26th 2020 and I have yet to receive the glider or any shipping information letting me know its shipped.
Jan 27, 2020, 03:25 PM
spender of too much $$$
well if things ever get sorted out i might buy one. but for now i just ordered the strike3 from Hyperflight. we will see huh.......
Jan 27, 2020, 06:27 PM
spender of too much $$$
kirill
why is this superfly only? maybe u should be selling this to hyperflight also? shame that a nice looking plane is being held up making people shying away from it
Jan 27, 2020, 06:35 PM
Wayne Wimbish
Ordering the kit RTR was the problem. You should have just ordered the bare kit and sourced the servos yourself elsewhere. You would probably be flying by now.
Latest blog entry: Paying for Purchases by PayPal
Jan 27, 2020, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwimbish
Ordering the kit RTR was the problem. You should have just ordered the bare kit and sourced the servos yourself elsewhere. You would probably be flying by now.
Depends. According to manufacturer he is now shipping product to Superfly. So, were orders taken and no product on hand to fullfill order? I don't know but this does seem to be a repeat of the past.
Jan 29, 2020, 08:52 PM
Thread OP
Just saw a post on FB that Superfly got the Toro in. I'm still excited to get the model in the air, when I receive it.

I also feel this thread got a tad derailed. So I pose my question to any current or former Toro owners.
What are your thoughts on the model?
What do you like?
What do you dislike?
How does it handle in fair/moderate/bad flying days?
What would you keep if you were to re-design it?
What would you change?
Whats your AUW vs the ones posted on their site?

I didn't intent this thread to be a "bash this company/model" or a complaint about how long its taking. I would love any input you guys have.
Last edited by Mythradites; Jan 29, 2020 at 09:02 PM.
Jan 29, 2020, 09:33 PM
No one is intending to bash the vendor, merely pointing out to you there have been issues in the past and for you to understand that, so you could do what you would think is in your best interest.

Business is business and the fact this is RC does not change the ethics or expectations of how we do business.

There is another Toro thread that has the Superfly name in it I believe, look there as I think there is quite a bit of information in it.

edit: here it is: TORO
Jan 31, 2020, 12:01 AM
Superfly's website is showing a new shipment received, and the purchase options show different colors than before.

But the website is also offering free shipping. I couldn't resist and so submitted my order.

And an FYI: I had to call my credit card company to clear the transaction. Their internal fraud controls flagged and denied it. So if you're going to order from the USA, you may want to call your card issuer first and get the transaction pre-approved.

Now one question for Kirill and anyone else who has this plane: Will a FrSky R-X6R receiver fit in, or is the pod too crowded for that?
Jan 31, 2020, 08:23 AM
spender of too much $$$
you might get a faster response if you email superfly directly.
Feb 04, 2020, 11:46 AM
spender of too much $$$
hey Myth did you ever get an update on your order?
Feb 04, 2020, 02:13 PM
Like others I am curious why Kirill does not find another distributor. Probably could rebadge tbe plane and different colors.

Is it possible to order these from Kirill?

Quick Reply