Nov 27, 2019, 07:46 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Toro DLG

Hey all I just ordered the Toro 1m DLG from Superfly.

I was curious if any if you fine folk have had any experience with this model and if you had any input on the flight characteristics, assembly and just general thoughts on the model you would like to share.

I ordered mine today as a RTR package so I'm interested in seeing what you guys thought while I wait patiently for it to arrive.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 23, 2019, 02:12 PM
Thread OP

Still waiting

Just a little update; They are waiting on servos so I have yet to receive the model. I would love to hear from any of you that own a Toro DLG from Superfly about your thoughts on the model.
Dec 31, 2019, 08:17 PM
spender of too much $$$
any news?
i have also thought of getting a Toro. it looks great and its a 1m
Jan 01, 2020, 11:09 PM
DLG Fan
Pierre did both a Preview and Flying video:
Toro F3K mini DLG , preview ! (8 min 55 sec)
Jan 03, 2020, 05:37 PM
Thread OP
They have been waiting on servos. Hopefully it will be here before the first Torrey Pines Gulls tournament on the 18th.
Jan 18, 2020, 01:54 PM
Thread OP
Well it's been rather disappointing waiting this long for the Toro DLG from superfly. The Website said 5-7 business days for shipping. I've been in contact with Superfly and they have been helpful in keeping me updated with my order, albeit only after I emailed them to ask about it, even then it took 9 days for their first reply.

I'm posting this today because today the 18th of January is the first Torrey Pines Gulls International Hand Launch Glider Competition and I was hoping to attend all of them and fly the Toro for this years competition.

It's been 48 days now since I put my order in. Best I can do is keep waiting and also let everyone here know that if you order a DLG from SuperFly it may not get there when they say it does. I have still yet to even receive shipping information. Overall a pretty unsatisfactory experience thus far. I can only hope that after all this time of waiting that the DLG will be fantastic.

Thanks for hearing me out. This has just been my experience so far.
Last edited by Mythradites; Jan 18, 2020 at 02:00 PM.
Jan 18, 2020, 02:46 PM
You are not the first to suffer long delivery times.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...G-Starter-Deal

Did you use Paypal?
Jan 18, 2020, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythradites
Well it's been rather disappointing waiting this long for the Toro DLG from superfly. The Website said 5-7 business days for shipping. I've been in contact with Superfly and they have been helpful in keeping me updated with my order, albeit only after I emailed them to ask about it, even then it took 9 days for their first reply.

I'm posting this today because today the 18th of January is the first Torrey Pines Gulls International Hand Launch Glider Competition and I was hoping to attend all of them and fly the Toro for this years competition.

It's been 48 days now since I put my order in. Best I can do is keep waiting and also let everyone here know that if you order a DLG from SuperFly it may not get there when they say it does. I have still yet to even receive shipping information. Overall a pretty unsatisfactory experience thus far. I can only hope that after all this time of waiting that the DLG will be fantastic.

Thanks for hearing me out. This has just been my experience so far.
Hi, I'm manufacturer of Toro and would like to let you know, Superfly is good shop that is not cheating people, they had problems because of our delay in delivery, so you all will get your models asap, thanks for understanding.
Jan 18, 2020, 07:13 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirill NLM
Hi, I'm manufacturer of Toro and would like to let you know, Superfly is good shop that is not cheating people, they had problems because of our delay in delivery, so you all will get your models asap, thanks for understanding.
I wasnt implying I was getting cheated. I understand that you guys are waiting on parts. I was hopeful in receiving the glider before this competition but its not that big of deal. Updates with respects to order status would help clarify any confusion in future orders. I really do look forward to enjoying this model.
Jan 18, 2020, 08:00 PM
spender of too much $$$
i sent superfly a msg and they got back to me pretty quickly. i am looking at purchasing the Toro and was informed of the toro being in stock it a couple weeks.
Kirill about how long till you ship those to superfly?
Jan 23, 2020, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythradites
I wasnt implying I was getting cheated. I understand that you guys are waiting on parts. I was hopeful in receiving the glider before this competition but its not that big of deal. Updates with respects to order status would help clarify any confusion in future orders. I really do look forward to enjoying this model.
Have you received your glider yet?
Jan 24, 2020, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugsfpv
i sent superfly a msg and they got back to me pretty quickly. i am looking at purchasing the Toro and was informed of the toro being in stock it a couple weeks.
Kirill about how long till you ship those to superfly?
He is telling me that lie for almost half a year now.... Luckily i didn't order so far ... i want to, but they are never in stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirill NLM
Can you tell us, when you will deliver? Or can you consider shipping directly?
We have like no timeframe at all.
Jan 24, 2020, 09:26 AM
spender of too much $$$
kirill, can we order the frame from you directly? i for one really like this plane the most out all the 1m gliders! im sure if they were avail they would sell.
if i could get a straight answer i more than likely have 2 by now lol
there are only 2 good choices that i have found and the other is the deviant
Jan 24, 2020, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugsfpv
kirill, can we order the frame from you directly? i for one really like this plane the most out all the 1m gliders! im sure if they were avail they would sell.
if i could get a straight answer i more than likely have 2 by now lol
there are only 2 good choices that i have found and the other is the deviant
exactly...
I would even distribute them through out Europe if you don't want to do that on your own

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
Jan 24, 2020, 10:47 AM
My brother would like one but he is not going to chance it with Superfly.

Quick Reply