RCGroups Black Friday 2019!

Check out the deals from companies that were in our RCG Black Friday mass email!

Splash

RCGroups Black Friday!

Here are some killer deals from RC companies that reached out to me to be in the 2019 RCGroups Black Friday mass email that went out to over 100,000 RC pilots! Thanks to all the RC companies that keep our great hobby awesome! Feel free to add Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals to this thread. Today is my birthday so I'm going to go do some guitar picking and take the family to a show tonight in Nashville. Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Servo City

• The deals are endless at ServoCity this Cyber Monday!
  • Get 20% off Hitec servos & 40% off Futaba servos, 25% - 63% off gear motors, actuators & linear servos!
  • Save on controllers & servo and gear motor accessories!
  • CLICK HERE

Servo City

• Save on thousands of products this Cyber Monday!
  • 35% off Actobotics, FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders $100+, and up to 80% off tons of products including servos, controllers, wiring, extensions & leads, gear motors, robot kits, wheels & more!
  • CLICK HERE

Range Video

• For a very limited time, RCgroups.com members can get an amazing deal on the Headplay FPV Goggles.
  • Featuring a 7" 1024 x 600 px low latency high resolution display.
  • Use coupon code : RCG2019 on checkout.
  • Limit 2 per customer.
  • CLICK HERE

Altitude Hobbies

• Altitude Hobbies biggest sale of the year is back!
  • Save 15% OFF sitewide* Friday, November 29, 2019, only!
  • No coupon code needed. *Cannot be combined with other offers.
  • See site for full details. http://www.altitudehobbies.com

B&E Graphix

SunnySky / OMPHobby

Futaba USA

• Spice up your Fall hobbying with Futaba USA!
  • CLICK HERE

Esprit Model

• Get a great deal on all Sailplane power packages with 10% OFF!
  • CLICK HERE

Nov 26, 2019, 07:11 PM
Fly Guy

Redwing RC Black Friday Deals!!!

Black Friday Sale at Redwing RC Now thru Cyber Monday!

$100 off 100-120cc planes
$50 off 50cc planes
$40 off 90mm Quantum and Valkyrie and C-17 jets
$30 off 30cc and 3D Aerobatic Electric planes
$20 off 20cc Profiles
$15 off 15cc Baron planes
10% off All Balsa Wood Kits

Just mention this offer at checkout in customer notes and we will apply the discount!
RedwingRC.com
Nov 27, 2019, 05:20 PM

Thunderpower RC black Friday sale 40-50%
until December 3rd
( Just share, I am not working for them.)
Nov 28, 2019, 12:16 PM
The old Hobby Lobby Black Friday hourly sales were the best RC Black fridays
Nov 28, 2019, 04:52 PM
RCG Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquinn
The good ole days!
Nov 28, 2019, 07:41 PM
DFS#000178
VQ Warbirds has 10% off using the code 10OFFVQ.
Nov 29, 2019, 06:47 AM
There are some pretty good deals today but stock is thin and has been with the two vendors I typically buy from for a while now. One of the brands I fly a lot has 1 in stock items out of about 65 listed. I did manage to score a couple of good deals but was disappointed also there are no deals on Freewing jets from that popular web site(I don't want to call anyone out by name).
Nov 29, 2019, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBigElectric
There are some pretty good deals today but stock is thin and has been with the two vendors I typically buy from for a while now. One of the brands I fly a lot has 1 in stock items out of about 65 listed. I did manage to score a couple of good deals but was disappointed also there are no deals on Freewing jets from that popular web site(I don't want to call anyone out by name).
I've noticed that popular website doesn't discount very often. Can't blame them for not buying into the whole Black Friday thing if they don't have to, I suppose.
Nov 29, 2019, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sit-N-Fly
I've noticed that popular website doesn't discount very often. Can't blame them for not buying into the whole Black Friday thing if they don't have to, I suppose.
Last year they ran pretty nice sales for the whole month of November. I was hoping they would do that again ... Alas ....
Nov 29, 2019, 10:04 AM
Hiigaran member
Here here, I'll NEVER forget the annual Hobby Lobby day after turkey day sale. I'd be at work and keep refreshing constantly! Ah memories....
Nov 29, 2019, 03:09 PM
Private Pilot December 2018!

HL black friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquinn
Somebody at Hobby Express ought to take notice. Years later, I thought the same thing today at dawn, dragged myself up credit card in hand.....nutin.

cheers.
Yesterday, 05:28 PM
Tommy Toy the Crazy Boy

What happened to Range Video

Based on the Black Friday ad in this thread for Range Video I ordered an Head Play FPV system on Nov 26. They processed my credit card. But, nothing has shipped 9 days later. They have not responded to either of my emails or my call. Does anyone know what is happening at Range Video?

Thanks,
Tom

Quick Reply