Nov 26, 2019, 10:02 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Bind Button Broken R-XSR

Anyone know a workaround for a worn down bind button on an RXSR?

Also my Xlite is bound (blue and green light; in SBUS mode) but it’s recognized in BF. Any ideas ?
Last edited by Kspearson1; Nov 26, 2019 at 10:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 26, 2019, 02:00 PM
Not sure why you needed two posts. The bind button is meant to be pressed with your finger not with a sharp tool. It's easy to damage it with a tool.
Dec 05, 2019, 01:39 AM

Circuit complete

Beneath the cellophane and the tactile switch are 2 contacts. I used a tiny piece of wire to complete the circuit. Another time I actually soldered the piece of wire to both contacts then cut the wire once I was in bind mode. Because it's difficult to hold tiny piece of wire and plug a lipo at the same time. When you bound the receiver a receiver # was chosen you should be able to select the correct receiver # on the model setup page. Example I recently pulled a beat up RXSR out retirement. I tried Receiver No. 0,1,2,3 until bingo, it was bound Receiver No. 4. Just from info on these threads and youtube turns out I don't have a single dead receiver. Kewl Beanz...

Quick Reply