This thread is privately moderated by zeros, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 26, 2019, 09:56 AM
Trader Rating: 31
Thread OP
$230.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Fatshark HD3 with mods and extras

Up for sale is my set of Fatshark HD3 goggles. They are in excellent working condition, I just have been bit by the HDO2 upgrade bug. The goggles have the L1 and L10 mods to run the Rapidfire module (not included) without the extra cable. I have also done a power button mod and fan cable mod (no need to plug in the balance connector for the fan). I also added a power connector jack with the power button mod, so that I did not have to cut the factory power jack on the board. All you would have to do is de-solder 2 wires and you are back to stock. The goggles have a stikitskins vinyl wrap installed and are in great condition under the wrap. Included are the goggles, 1 lipo battery, fatstrap wide strap,soft case, a set of diopters for all of you glasses wears like me, some new faceplate pads and all of the factory parts (head strap, wires, etc). No module is included as I plan to keep my rapidfire to use with my next goggles. Looking for $230 and I will split shipping with the buyer. CONUS shipping and PayPal only please. Feel free to ask any questions and thank you!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply