Flying Leaf Blower Plane

Peter is the man when it comes to unique one of a kind aircraft. That guy has been building planes from scratch for a long time and the more he builds, the weirder and more interesting the designs get.

Splash

Peter Sripol Flying Leaf Blower Airplane

Peter is the man when it comes to unique one of a kind aircraft. That guy has been building planes from scratch for a long time and the more he builds, the weirder and more interesting the designs get. It's all to garner more views on YouTube and it works. He's done it again with the second generation of a plane powered by a leaf blower. The video released on November 13th and it already has over 2.3M views. This time, the leaf blower plane actually flys after a few failed attempts and crashes. It sounds awesome too, just like an EDF jet. Check out the video below and let us know what you think.

Nov 26, 2019, 11:22 AM
Lotta ways to make a buck on YouTube.... Peter definitely has a fertile mind. I built his Guinea Pig design and it's a lot of fun.
Nov 26, 2019, 01:17 PM
Foam addict
Good fun!
Bought a new leaf blower and it sounded horrible. Nothing a little dynamic balancing canít fix!
Just wrapped a wire around the spinner and positioned the twisted part where it ran smoothest.
Nov 26, 2019, 05:31 PM
I go the other way around. One of my EDF jet acts as a leaf blower during the fall.
Nov 26, 2019, 09:28 PM
Bunch of jackasses.
Nov 26, 2019, 10:53 PM
Foam addict
Takes one to know one.
Nov 28, 2019, 02:10 PM
Culper Junior
thought about that to power my full size kayak but in Pennsylvania I'd need a power license and its not worth the $$ to experiment with it.
Nov 30, 2019, 05:39 PM
Intermediate Multi
Here's Peter's latest video:

Water Dropping RC Airplane (13 min 48 sec)
Last edited by Trisquire; Nov 30, 2019 at 06:40 PM.
Dec 01, 2019, 11:12 AM
You do outrageous stuff, film it, and put it on Youtube, and people watch, and you get paid enough from the ads and views that you can keep doing it and not go to work. Sounds like a pretty decent gig, and I bet he doesn't get up at 3 am like I do.
Dec 05, 2019, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4stripes
Takes one to know one.
This video sums up the the Flight Test and it’s followers.
https://youtu.be/lcHy8xEt2QI
Last edited by Comrade_D; Dec 05, 2019 at 09:18 AM.
Dec 05, 2019, 01:41 PM
Do you all know that Daniel Schubeler has designed a rotor for a leaf blower in conjunction with a famous brand outdoors products company????

Kevin

Quick Reply