Nov 26, 2019, 02:22 PM
Trader Rating: 33
January they are actually going up in price, again. I'm dumping as much of the big stuff as I can now before the increase. It's getting so you can't ship anything anymore without splitting the deal with USPS like they're an equal partner.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 27, 2019, 08:50 AM
Trader Rating: 23
Gentile

Usps

USPS is way cheaper and what I use but my postal person is hard on packages. Inside the truck where you donít normally see whatís going on. But the Ring sees it and that stuff is getting thrown around like youíll never know.
Nov 27, 2019, 09:07 AM
Trader Rating: 152
Build a scale plane already!!!
naah,, that never happens

Most Shocking USPS/FedEx/UPS Delivery Fails 2014 (5 min 39 sec)
Nov 27, 2019, 11:18 AM
Trader Rating: 29
And then there's Amazon home delivery...
(Hope I don't get any points for posting this!)

Amazon delivery driver poops in street, caught on camera (0 min 26 sec)
Nov 27, 2019, 02:09 PM
What's the problem,, I thought pooping on the street in California was acceptable these days
Nov 27, 2019, 02:47 PM
Trader Rating: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
What's the problem,, I thought pooping on the street in California was acceptable these days
Touchť
Nov 27, 2019, 08:43 PM
Trader Rating: 81
Mt. Dora, Florida
I have tried Fedex, too costly great service though, UPS again too costly, they used to be cheaper than USPS, not anymore. USPS to me is the best thing going at this time, but that can change if they keep raising their fees.
Nov 29, 2019, 04:48 AM
Trader Rating: 172
UAS Pilot - FAA# *******HRK
Oh, Me,me,me! USPS is the bomb! Thanks USPS!

Mike
Nov 29, 2019, 07:20 AM
LOL,, yeah,, that brown paper should protect that thin store shelf box
Nov 29, 2019, 12:02 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Given that it is the least expensive of the big 3, I'm satisfied with the service. Yes there are occasionally issues, but you get what you pay for. I've had issues with all 3.
Nov 29, 2019, 12:26 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Old new guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryHavoc

Mike
That can happen with ANY carrier.
Nov 29, 2019, 12:36 PM
Trader Rating: 147
AMA 72859 Build Baby, Build!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryHavoc

Mike
Your seller dropped the ball on that one. He should have cared enough about your purchase to double-box it.
Nov 29, 2019, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ww2collector
Your seller dropped the ball on that one. He should have cared enough about your purchase to double-box it.
If only there was place for someone to see how to double box something,,,, oh wait

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ragile-ARF-kit
Nov 29, 2019, 02:00 PM
Trader Rating: 52
I ship and receive almost daily from the States and world wide, as for speed that varies with where it's coming from and has nothing to do with distance, here in Texas it seems the slowest service comes from (FL, WA, and CA) in fact I get faster service from Europe then (LA Calif) in seems, (Las Vegas) is another choke point as it has to go to (CA) before being routed out, (WA) very slow but oddly the fastest in the country comes from (OR) their next door neighbors...slowest is no doubt (FL)
That said on packing 99% of people have no idea how to pack period, I still to this day get stuff wrapped in brown paper (no shipping box) have also received items in the factory display box with a shipping sticker slapped on it

All and all the USPS is the easiest to deal with, don't mess with going to the Post Office just set up account on USPS site, basically just your email use click and ship, order free boxes pay shipping (Click and ship) with your PayPal account or if using First class use PayPal shipping
Dec 02, 2019, 01:05 AM
Trader Rating: 44
BisDak2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentile32
USPS is way cheaper and what I use but my postal person is hard on packages. Inside the truck where you donít normally see whatís going on. But the Ring sees it and that stuff is getting thrown around like youíll never know.
Just exactly how are these parcels being handle inside the facility?

Quick Reply