Sep 16, 2021, 01:34 PM
Hello fellow forumers!
About a 60 days ago I got a WPL C24-1. It's not the fastest or most capable car but I liked it because it's small and I play with my cat with it. About 3 weeks ago I replaced the standard battery (7.4 lipo 500mah) with a 2200 mah lipo from aliexpress with a C rating of 15C.
I dont know if this was the cause (because I already used those type of batteries on a WPL 36 and FY003A) but today, the C24-1 stopped working. I took it apart and verified the circuit board...well, after I swamped a few cables I found out that the car is working, but the circuit board is getting insanely hot and the car stops after 1 min. If I use the 2200 lipo, the car can work 1 min....with the original battery the car works for about 2 to 3 minutes.
I want to change that circuit board...what do you recomend? I want a better circuit board.

Thank you in advance!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2021, 04:57 AM
Vienna calling...
Thread OP
Hi,
I would totally replace electronics.
Either against one of the WPL upgraded radios or (as I do) against any other radio/receiver/ESC.

Walter
Oct 07, 2021, 01:45 PM
Hello guys!
I need some help...I have a WPL B36 truck that I like very much. This evening, the motor stopped working. I have a kind of broken C24 so I took out the geabox and motor an tried to fit them on my B36. The problem I have is that the black joints dont fit on the B36...I tried to remove the joints but I'm unable to do so...is there some trick to do that? I took out the screws but the joints wont budge
Oct 10, 2021, 06:31 AM
Vienna calling...
Thread OP
Carefully use more force...

Difficult to say how much.

Walter
Yesterday, 04:52 PM

Dual angled motor mount - MN conversion

Hello,

I got a broken FUNTEK RAID V2 that I saved from the bin. Turns out that it is a rebranded MN-99s. I carried a full conversion with all metal transmission and many 3D printed parts... But most importantly, I remixed a design of dual 370 motor mount in order to have motors at an angle. It fits greatly the MN-99 with nice shaft angles and direct drive transmission. Here is the resulting upgraded car and details about my upgrade.

The links to the 3D print files used on this build are available in the video description:

Conversion of a MN99s - dual motors, 3D print & much more (9 min 6 sec)

Quick Reply