Nov 20, 2019, 08:21 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Frsky Archer receivers

I've been watching out for the new Archer range of rx's from Frsky just to see what the specs were.

Even though they have a G-RX6 version on the way, the first to hit the website is the GR8 version. Has the usual upgrades as I assumed, ACCESS protocol, redundancy, over the air updates, but it was the operating current that caught my eye.

It's spec'd at [email protected], isn't that similar to what the D4R was?

Ok it comes in a plastic case now and will have to be taken out, but if the 6ch version has the same spec then that's good news right for a bit more run time on a 1s lipo? Voltage is still 3.5-10v so it's still 1s safe.

Looks like a RX4/6R version without vario are coming too they should also be 60mA I would assume.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 21, 2019, 07:04 AM
i wish they release RX8R for f5j without vario.. receivers with varios are not allowed for competitions, so useless for me
Nov 21, 2019, 07:16 AM
Thread OP
R8 is coming, just Google Archer series for the full range of new RX's on ACCESS with OTA updates.

Quick Reply