FC6250HX Helicopter Flybarless Control System (SPMFC6250HX)

The 6250HX is a Flybarless Helicopter Flight Controller with the added security of AS3X and SAFE Technology. Setup via Forward Programming makes installation and use intuitive, all right from your Spektrum Transmitter.

Splash

The FC6250HX is a powerful flybarless helicopter stabilization system that features the latest AS3X and SAFE Stabilization technology to deliver an extremely user friendly and precise Helicopter flying experience. Ideal for 3D aerobatic, F3C Precision, and Scale helicopter models up to 700 size. Featuring a leading edge 6-axis M.E.M.S. inertial gyro, powerful and fast 32 bit ARM M4 Cortex processor and proprietary Advanced Adaptive Flight Control Algorithms, pilots will enjoy predictable and precise flight characteristics, excellent tail holding and rock-solid piro-compensation with the added security of assignable SAFE technology.

SAFE technology allows pilots to operate within user defined flight modes that automatically keep the model in a manageable attitude and constantly levels the model when the control sticks are returned to center. Additionally, pilots can use SAFE technology to utilize a Panic Recovery option, which will nearly instantly right the model into an upright and controllable attitude to within 4 degrees of level. All these features are completely setup and tuned straight from your compatible Spektrum transmitter via Forward Programming Menu.

Forward Programming allows pilots to easily setup, program, and tune the FC6250HX with no need for extra hardware, devices, or computers. Pilots can quickly make tuning changes on the flight line to the swashplate, tail rotor, SAFE stability, flight modes and more, right from their compatible Spektrum transmitter. And if the sensor needs calibrated after a crash or repair to your model, it can easily be done in the Forward Programming menu. And if there is ever any advancement or changes to the FC6250HX, updating is simple with the Spektrum USB Programmer and PC programmer application.

Features

• Next Generation Flybarless Helicopter AS3X and SAFE Stabilization.
  • Proprietary Advanced Adaptive Flight Control Algorithms.
  • User configurable SAFE Panic Recovery and Stability Flight Modes.
  • Easy to use Forward Programming for setup and gain adjustments from compatible Spektrum Transmitters.
  • Supports DSMX, SRXL and SRXL2 receivers at 11mS or 22mS.
  • Up to two receivers for added reception and signal strength.
  • Fully supports Digital and Analog servos.
  • 70Hz to 560Hz Adjustable Servo Frequency (760uS and 1520uS center).
  • Smart Technology ready for Smart ESC and Battery telemetry.
  • Fully supports IX and DX series of transmitters.
  • 32-bit ARMŽ Cortex M4 with DSP and FPU.
  • Cutting Edge 6-Axis M.E.M.S. Inertial Sensor.
  • HV Capable; 4.8V to 8.4V Operating Voltage.
  • High speed operation providing minimal latency.
  • Signal Diversity when using 2 receivers.
  • CNC aluminum lower case for improved vibration rejection.
  • Small and lightweight.
  • Includes 1 SRXL2 SPM4651T Full Range Telemetry DSMX Receiver with bind button.

Learn More

Visit Horizon Hobby for more information.

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Nov 20, 2019 at 02:26 PM..
Nov 20, 2019, 02:17 PM
Wrong pic at the top
Nov 20, 2019, 05:00 PM
So, I guess these don't have a barometer or gps? I'd like an auto-panic mode that does not allow heli to go below X feet that can be enabled once you takeoff. Idea is I could practice various maneuvers without fear of crashing since it should kick in and level the heli automatically when it gets to the set height recovery value . Is this feature available anywhere?
Nov 20, 2019, 05:24 PM
A man who delivers.(packages)
Spirit has geofencing. Boxed environment.
Nov 20, 2019, 06:36 PM

Fusion 360 recovery.

How do I update my Fusion 360 for recovery? I have the cable and registered on My Spektrum. No sign of update?
Nov 21, 2019, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpstar
I'd like an auto-panic mode that does not allow heli to go below X feet that can be enabled once you takeoff.
FW450 RC Helicopter Stable Flight and 3D FLY with H1 Flight control (2 min 17 sec)
Nov 22, 2019, 04:05 AM
Excellent ! Fbl systems continues to improve, its a wonderful era to be alive in !
Nov 22, 2019, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axefly
Excellent ! Fbl systems continues to improve, its a wonderful era to be alive in !
Might be an option for SAA
Nov 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
I do like this and may have to get one. I just kinda wished they made the whole unit metal instead of the cheap plastic top that will just bake in the sun and not look so good after awhile or just crack.

That H1 looks cool but there to much to add to the heli. I'd like a small unit with just a barometer that can have a auto recovery mode when the heli is too low. That would be cool. If anyone knows of a legit system with this feature I wanna check it out.
Last edited by Doom 3D; Nov 22, 2019 at 10:17 AM.
Nov 23, 2019, 06:26 AM
Thinking of trying this on my 6HV , gona be intresting
but wondering if it can collect data from other ecs in my case 130A Tribunus and have all the telemetry info to my ix12
My understanding I will be able to do all the programing thro' my ix12

Quick Reply