Nov 22, 2019, 08:29 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Evidence presented, evidence rejected.
Nov 22, 2019, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceMag
LOL, donald will fume over this. Then again he's 'left New York' due to hurt feelings about the tax returns.
Lots of millionaire crooks move to Florida, here they can’t take your primary residence as payment towards all the people you ripped off. Almost certainly the huge and luxurious mansions were paid for in part with the proceeds from their scams.
Nov 22, 2019, 08:54 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie_
In the linked opinion article I see no evidence.

Sondland's presumptions, beliefs and impressions are not evidence.

My fav line from the link:

I luv how the author inserts the word "absurdly" in there just so you'll know he has no bias.

The reason there are no witnesses to Trump pressuring the Ukrainians is because he didn't.

The Democrats are really going to regret this whole sham if it ever reaches the Senate.
Of course he did... doing so clearly with his own words, "we need you to do us a favor though". The witness testimonies support those words.
Nov 22, 2019, 10:09 AM
Build it, don't buy it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
I can think of a perfectly good reason both Trump or Zelensky would want it publicly announced-it forced the criminal actors to act, and the cover-up is usually the undoing in a criminal investigation.
Thanks Dave, I have to admit I never considered that, bit of a stretch I think, but possible and adds an element of reasonable doubt.
Nov 22, 2019, 10:32 AM
Banned in Britain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp
Evidence presented, evidence rejected.
Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on the definition of "evidence"
Nov 22, 2019, 11:12 AM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Evidence? Like ignoring it when the courts shut down tRump's charitable foundation for illegalities and fine him $2m as proof of his wrongdoings and corruption?
Nov 22, 2019, 03:14 PM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp
That's the thing. Too many people are coming forward and saying that trump's policy was to get Ukraine to investigate Biden and the oil company before aid would be released.

You do realize that the aid was released as soon as the story broke?

They got caught, and they tried to clean it up.
Incorrect Kenny, the aid was NOT released when the story broke. If it was you might have a point.

The Ukraine didn't even KNOW that the aid was on hold. That makes all the claims of blackmail/bribery/etc null and void.
Nov 22, 2019, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8madness
Incorrect Kenny, the aid was NOT released when the story broke. If it was you might have a point.

The Ukraine didn't even KNOW that the aid was on hold. That makes all the claims of blackmail/bribery/etc null and void.

Quote:
Ukraine officials knew about hold on aid earlier than reported
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSKBN1XU2VX
Nov 22, 2019, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor
More foreign election interference I see, how quaint.

Clyde
LOL, you do take LTUP very seriously cylde!
Nov 22, 2019, 05:32 PM
Don't look at me like that....
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceMag
Now hang on a minute!
Sorry, I surely didn't mean to insult Aussie land.
Last edited by 62pilot; Nov 22, 2019 at 09:20 PM.
Nov 22, 2019, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot
Sorry, I surely didn't mean to insult Aussie And.
Oh it's quite all right to point out the many issues facing my own country, we'll probably add a few that you miss and correct the spelling of local names. But to align us to trumpet-vison view of the world is going a bit too far! We have out own local nut-jobs thank you very much and even they think that donald and his supporters are beyond the pale.
Nov 22, 2019, 06:24 PM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
Well, except that isn't factual at all. Multiple people who interfaced with the Ukrainian leadership daily have testified that they didn't know about it before. Even the Ukraine pres acknowledges that.

Quick Reply