This thread is privately moderated by dlubowicki, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 18, 2019, 02:25 PM
Trader Rating: 34
Thread OP
$175.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Ford Fliver

Up for sale is a fairly rare Ford Fliver R/C airplane. This was an attempt by Henry Ford to bring low cost airplanes to the general public. They never made it out of the prototype stage.

70 inch wingspan

91 4 stroke engine

Add battery / receiver and fly
to remove ads between posts
Nov 18, 2019, 08:16 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Der Fokker Werks
Ah... the Ford Flivver! I have .. and am still flying .. the 1st version of this kit, which is long out of production. I grabbed it NIB a few years ago and did an electric conversion. The 1st design was more scale in that the WS is 51”, and they look pretty stubby. The wood was dense/heavy too, so I was a bit concerned with how it would fly. Well, outside of a few “quirks” given those stubby wings, it fly’s GREAT! Super smooth in flight, and very aerobatic ... although the full scale Flivver was not ... smooth or aerobatic! Yours, with the increased WS, must be even better! Always turns heads at the field as you just don’t see many at all. I flew mine a LOT this summer actually. Nice subject, different!, and looks great in the air. Here’s a pic of mine from this summer. BEST on your sale! 😎
Nov 19, 2019, 08:45 AM
Trader Rating: 13
Der Fokker Werks
... and a couple more pics, as it might help with your sale! They are really nice flyers, and look GREAT in the air! Here's one showing the nice scale undercarriage/landing gear!

TPRogers
Nov 20, 2019, 04:21 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Hello, ship to Miami 33122? thanks
Nov 22, 2019, 12:32 PM
Trader Rating: 34
Thread OP
If you want it shipped, after payment, I will drop off at UPS or shipper of your choice to be boxed and shipped at your expense.
Nov 24, 2019, 07:11 PM
Trader Rating: 14

I've seen that Flivver before!

Howdy TPRogers, I think I recognize that Flivver! I'm glad you're enjoying it! That's quite a deal on your Flivver, dlubowicki. (I wish I could get it!) Happy Thanksgiving and Blue Skies, Guys!
Last edited by space cowboy; Nov 24, 2019 at 07:14 PM. Reason: text

Quick Reply