Nov 18, 2019, 08:48 PM
Trader Rating: 29
I think a considerable number of these scammers are in third world countries where the prospects for landing a decent job is low, and the pay even lower. Achieving a 1/10 of one percent success rate for their scamming efforts is probably doing pretty well. So you beat them this time. Good for you. They're just fishing for someone who isn't prepared for being scammed.

Like my grandpa told me when I was headed out the door on my way to the fair: keep your eyes open and your wallet in your front pocket.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 19, 2019, 01:34 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Interesting, he's contacted me saying he has a vcontrol for sale too. Same thing, uses wife's PayPal, direct email, 0 seller score. I tell him he's too high and he's like "yeah you're right, what are you willing to give me for it?". Also says he's from TX...
Nov 19, 2019, 09:15 AM
Trader Rating: 76
KV4PL, FAA 107 Certified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alopath
I love you and the check is in the mail.
Isn't there 3?
Nov 19, 2019, 09:31 AM
Trader Rating: 22
First all the scammers are saying they are from CA. Now they are saying they are in TX. Make up your minds. Either you live in CA, TX or a homeless shelter!
Nov 19, 2019, 09:37 AM
Trader Rating: 143
Build a scale plane already!!!
LOL,, wouldn't be a very good scammer if he told you he lived next door
Nov 19, 2019, 10:03 AM
Trader Rating: 22
I remember about 15 years ago when I lived in Dallas Laura Miller was the mayor. We had a real bad problem with pan handlers everywhere. Past a law that fined the pan handlers $50. Those low lives didn't get the message. One day I saw the Dallas paddy wagons out picking up the pan handlers. I dated this chic awhile later and she lived in Austin and looked like to me the pan handlers moved to Austin. So if I have any scammers living next door maybe we can ship them to Austin
Nov 19, 2019, 11:09 AM
Trader Rating: 137
Bellanca Kruesair
You can't even trust a phone number anymore.. I got an incoming call from my own number yesterday after noon ! Which was a Red flag, cause I was right there alongside the phone in my pocket.... I answered that "Jeffrey didn't kill himself" and then I hung UP on me !

It's sad that there's just so much of it going on, anymore.
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
Nov 19, 2019, 12:39 PM
Trader Rating: 177
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
I now answer Robo calls with"Fraud division,may I have Your name please" . Nothing illegal about it, I am My own fraud division.
Nov 19, 2019, 01:20 PM
Trader Rating: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxyearl
You can't even trust a phone number anymore.. I got an incoming call from my own number yesterday after noon ! Which was a Red flag, cause I was right there alongside the phone in my pocket.... I answered that "Jeffrey didn't kill himself" and then I hung UP on me !

Hanging up on Yourself is just plain rude.
rm
Nov 19, 2019, 01:27 PM
Trader Rating: 76
KV4PL, FAA 107 Certified
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxyearl

Everyone knows Bill had it done.

Quick Reply