Nov 16, 2019, 01:46 AM
Thread OP
Question

Whats wrong with my RXSR?

Hey all,
I use an X-lite pro and have been using it with only one quad with RXSR(Using ACCESS). Recently, I got a Tinyhawk S, and after some trouble binding, I re-flashed the firmware on my X-Lite which seemed to due the trick and my Tinyhawk now flies. However, when I went back to fly the original quad, I found the controller would not connect. I can not even rebind or get any response from my controller. I attempted to re-flash the RXSR firmware but it only said the Firmware was "rejected"and now only shows a constant green light. I am currently unable to enter it into bind mode or to change between SBUS/PPM. I am at a loss. I feel with each action I only worsen the problem.
Any input is appreciated, it's been a frustrating night!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply