This thread is privately moderated by PittSpecial, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 15, 2019, 07:42 AM
Right Rudder
Thread OP
Discussion

3D Printed 9-Cylinder Scale Engine Bust - E-Flite AT6 Texan

Hello,

To see the First Blog Post of this subject then, please go to:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ite-AT-6-Texan

UPDATE: (The KIT has been fully Assembled - FINISHED)

I have performed Weigh-In sessions and taken pictures of just the Dummy Engine "Hollow" Bust in two (2) configurations on the Digital Scale (oz.).

The first is including everything that came in the KIT and I assembled using and following 95% of the supplied instructions from Peter.

The other is leaving OUT the Metal Bolts & Nuts that came with the KIT and the Exhaust Pipe.
(Going to use Tie-Wraps to secure Engine Bust onto the Green three-point mount for weight savings!)

I have also included High Resolution "CLOSE-UP" Pictures of this KIT that was kindly shipped by Peter so, you can see the excellent results using the GORILLA "CLEAR" Glue. This Glue doesn't seem to have added any weight and the Title saying it is "CLEAR" is exactly that because you just can NOT see any residue of Glue anywhere!

Okay, the pictures showing what you have been waiting for (Sort of........).

Oh, as far as the mounting, I have a surprise in store and it will be my favorite thing I do with these models.

Stay Tuned!

Last edited by PittSpecial; Nov 15, 2019 at 07:56 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply