This thread is privately moderated by sherer46, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 13, 2019, 10:59 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
Wanted

6mm starter wand for Sullivan Dynatron Super HI Tork Starter

Title pretty much says it all.
I purchased a new 6mm Align brand starter shaft for $30 hoping I could make it work. It fits in the airplane spinner nose cone but quickly unscrews the nose cup. I would like an option that allows me to take advantage of the OWB feature of the wand. It seems in the last few years there are considerably less options for heli starter wands, they either have no OWB or you have to buy something like the Sullivan Wand (which is what I would prefer) but I can't bring myself to pay more for the starting wand than I did for the used starter.

If anyone has one of these laying around or knows a great retrofit method that doesn't use the airplane starting cup, I would much appreciate it.
I can even trade away the brand new Align starting wand as part of the deal if needed.
Thanks
Last edited by sherer46; Nov 13, 2019 at 11:37 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply