Dec 13, 2019, 05:08 PM
Detail Freak
Am i the only one that is sick and tired of reading this crap?
I will never associate with either of these two people.
It's ridiculous to post this on a public forum.
Grow up into men.

Moderators-
Please just ban both of these individuals. They are wasting bandwidth.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 13, 2019, 08:32 PM
Chinese junk, nobody with any common sense will buy from anyone selling this garbage.
Latest blog entry: Testing the blog page
Dec 14, 2019, 03:17 AM
Lest we forget while childish squabble ensues between these two parties over who is screwed over the true victims are the people who own said "Chinese junk." I agree that it's best to avoid at all cost doing business with both of these individuals.
Dec 14, 2019, 08:00 PM
Detail Freak
I don't really have an issue with the origin of a product.
However, RC Groups is for discussing build/repairs/flying/tuning/events organizing/competition, etc.
It ISN'T for airing business troubles between two minor players in the miniscule industry that we buy from. What they don't realize is that the more they post, they worse they both look to all of us (at least to me).
I don't care if they come from the US, UK, China, Mars, Neptune, etc.

PLEASE HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESS PRIVATELY!
Dec 15, 2019, 04:39 AM
Morologus es
Deleted
Last edited by Doc James H; Dec 15, 2019 at 07:07 AM.
Dec 15, 2019, 09:36 AM
This is an email I received from the Hammond character:
Quote:
Mr Navarro,
With great sadness and regret, I saw your post in the RCGroups:

"Lest we forget while childish squabble ensues between these two parties over who is screwed over the true victims are the people who own said "Chinese junk." I agree that it's best to avoid at all cost doing business with both of these individuals.”

Frankly I have no idea why you would want to indicate on a public instrument that I am untrustworthy? You have no evidence to make that accusation whatsoever, and you do of course realise that this is Libel?

I would like to register with you that I object to this kind of defamation in the strongest possible terms.

I’ll be looking for you at the Sunset beach event, and the ISR, if you are there, to discuss this in more detail.

Meanwhile, I strongly suggest that you delete your post.

Dr James D. Hammond
Dec 16, 2019, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfreestyler
This is an email I received from the Hammond character:
Nice guy
Dec 16, 2019, 04:14 PM
I would like to further elaborate on my original statement as it's a classic example of how this character misrepresents facts. Never once did I say he was untrustworthy, but now I'm supposedly guilty of libel after these two are publishing their business woes on various forums. It clearly doesn't belong here.

I own two of these Hammond/Aeroic planes. The reasons I would never buy a plane from either of these two individuals is because of the marriage of these two created models with a lot of issues. First and foremost there was a promise of quality by Hammond that was never delivered. Some of my issues with stombird included poorly constructed fuse with light fiberglass cloth that either separated or cracked easily. There are number of us that nose broke on first landing. Poor manufacturing on fuse. Hinges did not have any kevlar and tore like paper. Lack of Quality Assurance. Strange flying characteristic where plane would fly downward in 20mph wind with a significant amount of up elevator, exacerbated by too small of an elevator. There are other issues too. Perhaps on my particular model there's an wing/tail incidence issue.

Even before the rift I tried ordering a replacement part repeatedly for about a year to no avail. Because of this I stand by original statement. As a consumer I don't care where the actual blame is, it's not my job to figure this out, all I know there are others in the same boat as me and any blame is just an excuse. If anything the blame rests on Hammond for the overall product and then attacking individuals like myself and accusing me of libel. The guy never accepts any responsibility. I feel the people who have purchased these planes are the true victims and I stand by that statement and I wouldn't buy anything from either party.
Dec 17, 2019, 08:00 AM
Case closed
Dec 23, 2019, 03:20 PM
This whole thing is basically a poopy show. Obviously there has been some bad business conducted here but like others have said, dragging things out on the internet and calling each other names isn’t going to solve anything. Nobody can blame us for not wanting to hear it anymore. There is ALOT of stuff being made in Asia that probably should not be.

Quick Reply