This thread is privately moderated by jefffassbinder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 12, 2019, 12:59 AM
Trader Rating: 19
Thread OP
$850.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

F105 Thud go 120 EDF or go Turbine

Once built this will be an awesome jet sure to make someone a very handsome model. I had started working on this but to many other projects have come. Well this could be for EDF and or Turbine. Your choice, the stabs and vertical fin are glassed and need final sanding for priming. The fuse has not been joined only ducts have been glued in to fuselage. Nose retract bay is setup and nose gear is mounted. Hardware shown is included.

This is a pickup as I don't have a box for this. The wing was already started when I had received. I think the gear plates should be redone. Well never got to that stage. The bulkhead for the wing spars is glued in and ready for you to bond to each wing half.

I'd prefer local pickup that way you can see the model up close and the details/panel lines in the fuselage.

Canopy and cockpit floor are pictured for your viewing.

All that is included is shown no other items are included.

This is for pickup in Southern California.
Latest blog entry: Me262
to remove ads between posts
Nov 20, 2019, 07:49 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Jetman64
Hello,
Please provide the dimensions and do you know who made this jet. Is there a manual, and would you consider shipping if I provided $$$ For box and fees?

Thanks,
Mark
Nov 20, 2019, 07:14 PM
Trader Rating: 19
Thread OP

Century

Manual and planes.

Would be costly to ship. Maybe greyhound?
Latest blog entry: Me262

Quick Reply