Nov 11, 2019, 09:45 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Century Hawk Pro Parts Needed

Looking for a set of main rotor blades or crash kit...I believe they are 550mm. And a landing gear set. Possibly tail rotor blades too. For a Century Helicopters Hawk Pro kit.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 16, 2019, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encompass_RC
Looking for a set of main rotor blades or crash kit...I believe they are 550mm. And a landing gear set. Possibly tail rotor blades too. For a Century Helicopters Hawk Pro kit.
Send these fellows an email. They still have a good number of Hawk parts:

[email protected]
Nov 19, 2019, 09:51 AM
I have a Hawk IV which has not flown in ten years. I have two sets of spare blades. It has an OS 32SXH in it. In storage the landing gear got broken in handling but the remainder of the heli is complete.
I have a bag of spare parts or it as well.

Fuelman
Nov 22, 2019, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GyroMan
Send these fellows an email. They still have a good number of Hawk parts:

[email protected]
Yep....go to Phil @ leisuretech. He has helped me several times to keep my vintage Century hawk flying. Unfortunately, my hawk is in need of parts myself.

Quick Reply