Nov 14, 2019, 03:18 AM
We are not men, we are DEVO 7e
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMouse
I hope topic will be banned for trolling.
didja do your part by reporting? if not, then mods will likely never see this thread.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 15, 2019, 11:09 AM
Thread OP
That’s because this isn’t a troll thread.

The mods already saw this thread as they moved it from where I originally posted it.

Look at all the brand new HDOs for sale that have populated the classifieds section since the release of HDOs. People buy them, then sell them right after. Ive watched this countless times. Endless unsatisfied buyers posting new HDOs on the classifieds. The HDOs were Fatsharks most underwhelming goggle. The screen / focal point is absolutely terrible and was strictly done to save money and not to bring you better goggles. I know some of you guys need to defend them as you will eventually sells yours.... or your already selling yours. The Dom v3s go miles further in enjoyment and USABILITY something the HDOs FAILED at. Even EV800D blow their smoke at Fatsharks. A waste of money and Downgrade HDOs truly are.

Just say NO to HDOs. You’ll regret them and you will sell them like everyone else.
Last edited by Ardennes; Nov 18, 2019 at 12:11 PM.
Nov 15, 2019, 11:15 AM
Team Crash
We get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardennes
Thatís because this isnít a troll thread.

The mods already saw this thread as they moved it from I originally posted it.

Look at all the brand new HDOs for sale that have populated the classifieds section since the release of HDOs. People buy them, then sell them right after. Ive watched this countless times. Endless unsatisfied buyers posting new HDOs on the classifieds. The HDOs were Fatsharks most underwhelming goggle. The screen / focal point is absolutely terrible and was strictly done to save money and not to bring you better goggles. I know some of you guys need to defend them as you will eventually sells yours.... or your already selling yours. The Dom v3s go miles further in enjoyment and USABILITY something the HDOs FAILED at. Even EV800D blow their smoke at Fatsharks. A waste of money and Downgrade HDOs truly are.

Just say NO to HDOs. Youíll regret them and you will sell them like everyone else.
Nov 15, 2019, 11:24 AM
I don't know anyone that agrees with this BS.
Nov 16, 2019, 05:58 AM
Cheap HDO's = headache for my competitors. Let's keep this thread active and remind everyone that if they buy a used HDO, they essentially have a lifetime warranty (well, until I run out or parts or Fat Shark lifetime limited ).
Nov 16, 2019, 08:48 AM
Many of us will have HDO's to sell once we get the HDO2's! Me - I will probably keep mine to lend to people to watch my flying.
Nov 16, 2019, 10:50 AM
Wow.
I wish I had more cash right now, so I could buy something FatShark. I do love how you roll.
Nov 16, 2019, 12:29 PM
OP is not realizing that everybody braces themself for HDO2 release. Of course everybody is now selling their HDO.
Nov 16, 2019, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackjan
OP is not realizing that everybody braces themself for HDO2 release. Of course everybody is now selling their HDO.
I find this hobby is much less stressful and more rewarding if I don't try and keep up with the joneses.
Nov 16, 2019, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser
I find this hobby is much less stressful and more rewarding if I don't try and keep up with the joneses.
In many cases I agree but not with goggles. I want the best.
Nov 16, 2019, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt_Ampere
In many cases I agree but not with goggles. I want the best.
And that's great. One just has to understand that chasing the best costs, and sometimes you get stuck with something that only was the best for a few months.
Nov 17, 2019, 06:27 AM
0800howsmyflying
What a strange thread!!,!

Love my HDOís but each to the own I suppose. Will wait to see what others say about the mark 2ís before changing
Nov 17, 2019, 07:58 AM
'Extreme Fabricator'
Anybody remember back when DJI released the first Phantom quadcopter? All these mysterious people were popping up with horror stories about the competition (like Walkera)... This one takes me right back... also written as if it's not English first... interesting.
Anyway, if he wants small image, try the original Skyzones... they were like flying an A380 from the rear seat with the cockpit door open. I have HD3's with HD02's on the buy list, and I expect the 46 degree's of the HDO2's to be perfectly matched at the outer limit of image size for reading OSD data.
Nov 17, 2019, 01:13 PM
Copper Copter
The HDOs are not bad. That said, the HDO2s is what any HD2 or HD3 owner has been waiting for in terms of screen size and the (imo. underestimated) focus system.
Nov 26, 2019, 02:54 PM
Thread OP
I prefer the HDO2 over Orqas. You will too... I can even see JB felt the same way... Orqas are a bit underwhelming but have cool features and has a computer processor controlled system, it's faster but usability wise under any budget I would go with the HDO2s. Orqas were not worth the wait nor my cash...

Quick Reply