Nov 10, 2019, 10:54 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Cortex Pro x Jetti assist

Hi guys,
Im building an sport jet and Im in doubt about what gyro to use, cortex pro or jetti assist.
What do you think guys?

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Nov 11, 2019, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdeus
Hi guys,
Im building an sport jet and Im in doubt about what gyro to use, cortex pro or jetti assist.
What do you think guys?

Thanks
I've used both and I like that the Assist is a single unit. I feel it also offers a bit more flexibility since it has a 3rd flight mode that would allow you to stabilize different controls in each fliught mode if desired. For example maybe you use one of the flight modes to stabilize thrust vectoring but have it turned off in the other two. Since I personally run a single Rx in most of my Jets an REX12ASsist is a "one and done" solution but you can also add a secondary or 900Mhz Rx directly to the Assist if desired. Of course since it sounds like this would be your first experience with the Assist you probably aren't as likely to find local support at Jet Rallys, etc since the Cortex is more commonly used because it works across multiple platforms where the Assist is Jeti only. I've used both and both work fine but I like the Assist as it's a Jeti product and a single component solution package. The Cortex requires at least one additional receiver (additional expense) but is more common at this point and probably easier to get local help with. You need to decide what's more important to you..
Nov 11, 2019, 09:03 PM
In search of speed......
I like the Cortex Pro better.....just easier for me...I’m not a huge user of Gyro....

Quick Reply