This thread is privately moderated by thesoulcrusher, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 08, 2019, 08:45 PM
Trader Rating: 20
Thread OP
$100.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

3 blade helis

I have 3 blade micro helis for sale:

blade nano cp s- it is BNF, does not include radio. I binder it to my 4ch transmitter and it seems to work properly. I don't know how to fly CP so I haven't tried flying it. no transmitter, battery or charger included.

Blade msr x BNF
this one is also bind n fly. I tested that the servos and rotors spin. I tried hovering it but it needs adjustment. no transmitter, battery or charger included

blade 70s
I bought this new a few months ago, and I broke the tail motor. I tried replacing it but it just keeps spinning counter clockwise when trying to fly it now. Will come rtf with transmitter, battery and charger.

$100 for the lot. shipping negotiable
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply