1/18 Mini-T 2.0 2WD Stadium Truck RTR (LOS01015T1)

Reinvented with modern technology and Team Losi Racing engineering, the Losi Mini-T 2.0 1/18th-scale 2WD Truck honors the heritage of the original Mini-T with features and options never dreamed of back in the day.

Splash

Mini-T 2.0 2WD Stadium Truc

Reinvented with modern technology and Team Losi Racing® engineering, the Losi® Mini-T® 2.0 1/18th-scale 2WD Truck honors the heritage of the original Mini-T with features and options never dreamed of back in the day. With suspension geometry updated and taken from the TLR® 22 platform and the inclusion of waterproof* electronics with a 2.4Ghz radio system, everything here takes a step above the Mini's on the market. RC enthusiasts looking for something small, but with the performance of a 1/10 scale vehicle will find plenty to love in the Mini-T 2.0. It features a mid-motor configuration for better balance, oil filled shocks, aluminum chassis, and a full range of option parts all in a total ready-to-run package. You get TLR engineering and performance in a 1/18th size package.

For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual.

Features

• Scaled Down Version of the 1/10th 22T
  • Mid Motor Configuration
  • Aluminum Chassis
  • Threaded Oil Filled Shocks
  • Fully assembled and ready-to-run
  • Dynamite 7.4V 2S 650mAh 20C Li-Po Battery
  • BK Bar Tires with Dish Wheels
  • Full Ball Bearings (less steering)
  • Servo Saver
  • Waterproof electronics*
  • 22 Suspension Geometry
  • Option Parts Availability
Losi® 1/18 Mini-T® 2.0 2WD Stadium Truck RTR (2 min 39 sec)

Photos

Learn More

Head to Horizon for more info.

Nov 08, 2019, 02:35 PM
DFS#000178
Man, the original ushered in a new level of aftermarket support that made even Traxxas vehicles look unsupported. You could build 2 or 3 or more of these using nothing but aftermarket parts and not even use the same aftermarket parts on the different builds. There was THAT much aftermarket support.

I have a feeling we won't see that again with this one but hopefully it's popular at least.
Nov 08, 2019, 05:42 PM
I ordered the blue one can't Waite
Nov 09, 2019, 10:04 PM
Yoooo imagine a new Micro-T! that thing was legendary!
Yesterday, 12:44 PM
UAV Flight Operations Manager
I'm very excited about this! I still have 2 of the original Mini Ts and I love them! They're amazing little trucks, and spare parts are very cheap, as compared to regular 1/10 RC stadium trucks.

I'm seriously considering buying 4 of these in one shot, putting in a very tame (think easy jogging speed) motors, and setting up a basic track in my basement so I can race with my kids. I plan on that super tame motor because that will increase run time and decrease broken parts, and allow the kids to learn fine control. And besides, racing a RC car without gobs of power forces you to learn how to drive smoothly, which is the key.

I LOVE that it has a metal geared servo with servo saver! Should really help keep breakage down.

Quick Reply