1/18 Mini-T 2.0 2WD Stadium Truck RTR (LOS01015T1)

Reinvented with modern technology and Team Losi Racing engineering, the Losi Mini-T 2.0 1/18th-scale 2WD Truck honors the heritage of the original Mini-T with features and options never dreamed of back in the day.

Splash

Mini-T 2.0 2WD Stadium Truc

Reinvented with modern technology and Team Losi Racing® engineering, the Losi® Mini-T® 2.0 1/18th-scale 2WD Truck honors the heritage of the original Mini-T with features and options never dreamed of back in the day. With suspension geometry updated and taken from the TLR® 22 platform and the inclusion of waterproof* electronics with a 2.4Ghz radio system, everything here takes a step above the Mini's on the market. RC enthusiasts looking for something small, but with the performance of a 1/10 scale vehicle will find plenty to love in the Mini-T 2.0. It features a mid-motor configuration for better balance, oil filled shocks, aluminum chassis, and a full range of option parts all in a total ready-to-run package. You get TLR engineering and performance in a 1/18th size package.

For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual.

Features

• Scaled Down Version of the 1/10th 22T
  • Mid Motor Configuration
  • Aluminum Chassis
  • Threaded Oil Filled Shocks
  • Fully assembled and ready-to-run
  • Dynamite 7.4V 2S 650mAh 20C Li-Po Battery
  • BK Bar Tires with Dish Wheels
  • Full Ball Bearings (less steering)
  • Servo Saver
  • Waterproof electronics*
  • 22 Suspension Geometry
  • Option Parts Availability
Losi® 1/18 Mini-T® 2.0 2WD Stadium Truck RTR (2 min 39 sec)

Photos

Learn More

Head to Horizon for more info.

Nov 08, 2019, 02:35 PM
DFS#000178
Man, the original ushered in a new level of aftermarket support that made even Traxxas vehicles look unsupported. You could build 2 or 3 or more of these using nothing but aftermarket parts and not even use the same aftermarket parts on the different builds. There was THAT much aftermarket support.

I have a feeling we won't see that again with this one but hopefully it's popular at least.
Nov 08, 2019, 05:42 PM
I ordered the blue one can't Waite
Nov 09, 2019, 10:04 PM
Yoooo imagine a new Micro-T! that thing was legendary!
Nov 11, 2019, 12:44 PM
UAV Flight Operations Manager
I'm very excited about this! I still have 2 of the original Mini Ts and I love them! They're amazing little trucks, and spare parts are very cheap, as compared to regular 1/10 RC stadium trucks.

I'm seriously considering buying 4 of these in one shot, putting in a very tame (think easy jogging speed) motors, and setting up a basic track in my basement so I can race with my kids. I plan on that super tame motor because that will increase run time and decrease broken parts, and allow the kids to learn fine control. And besides, racing a RC car without gobs of power forces you to learn how to drive smoothly, which is the key.

I LOVE that it has a metal geared servo with servo saver! Should really help keep breakage down.
Nov 12, 2019, 06:41 PM
DFS#000178
Quote:
Originally Posted by philthyy
I LOVE that it has a metal geared servo with servo saver! Should really help keep breakage down.
Yeah that's a super nice touch, as is the fact that it now comes with a battery instead of that cradle you used to have to put 4 AAs in. Haha.

And the most amazing part is even with all the upgrades, even with the battery and charger they managed to keep it reasonably close to the original's price.

Imagine the brushless setups for this thing..

I ran mine on a coreless motor with 8 NiMH cells before LiPo and brushless were a thing and it was ballistic. I can't wait to see what people do with this.

I wonder if HPI will bring back the Micro RS4..

Edit: Oh, looks like they already did!
Nov 12, 2019, 08:21 PM
ChrisG does 3D!
Man this truck might be a must have...

I still have my original one, completely useless from the wasted tires and I couldn't find replacements...

But this car with the dynamite brushless system out of my mini 8ght t might be an awesome little machine. The mini 8ight t was anemic with it but this car would absolutely rip with it.

Quick Reply