This thread is privately moderated by KA1CVv, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 08, 2019, 01:26 PM
Trader Rating: 28
Glider/Electric Pilot
Thread OP
$40.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

E-Flite Mini Ultra Stick

For Sale E-Flite Mini Ultra Stick ARF. I purchase used and came with no motor or ESC. I did attach my own motor and never did anything with it! The landing gear has been torn off from the bottom but very easy to repair! Does have all the servo and they all work! The person did add LED lightning as well.
The wing is perfect shape too.
Since the Horizontal & Vertical stab are attached the shipping box will be some what wide. Hopefully will ship for less than $60.
Free local pick-up is fine.

Thanks,
Ed in Connecticut
to remove ads between posts
Nov 08, 2019, 04:25 PM
Trader Rating: 39
unless the previous owner glued the Hor. and vert. stab on, they are screwed on with small screws. if you remove these , tail section will come off making shipping easier.

Quick Reply