This thread is privately moderated by DagDerNiT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 08, 2019, 12:17 PM
Trader Rating: 0
"Rollin out deep, in my OllllO
Thread OP
$1,000.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

$1,000 Mavic Pro w/ Fly More Package, Nvidia Sheild K1 Tablet, 2 pair of FPV Goggles,

Step right up, don't be shy... This sale includes all of the following:
-Dji Mavic Pro
-Remote Controller
-3 batteries
-4 battery charger
-Car charger
-Dji Carrying Bag
-Extra 4k Camera Clear Globe
-x2 extra Dji brushless motors
-64GB U3 Samsung Evo memory card
-PGY Tech landing gear extensions
-6 piece Neewer camers lens filter kit
-Antenna range booster
-Night flying led w/bottom fixed mount
-Strobe LED(Very bright and can be seen for miles at night)
-Payload drop release
-Carbon Fibre skin
-Holographic Chrome skin (extra)
-6 complete sets of props (5 sets of 8331 Low noise & 1 stock)
-Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet (bought new and only used with the mavic)
-Custom made Nvidia tablet holder for the remote controller including Sun Shield)
-Samsung Galaxy Smartphone with protective case
-Avegant Glyph Founder Edition AG101 Video Headset for FPV (New and used for 10 minutes) includes x2 micro HDMi adapters
-Leather waterproof case for the Avegant Glyphs
-Yuneec Skyview FPV Goggles (New and never used)
Purchased almost 2 years ago.
Have everything in all the boxes that they came in. Total flight time is 2 hours 12 minutes with 59,125 feet flown. 22 flights. (Information from the DJi Go4 App) Never crashed but did have to replace a propeller once from it nicking a tree branch. I flew in reverse quick enough to not cause it to hit the ground. $1,000 for everything, Buyer pays shipping. Will work out details.
Thank you,
Darren

P.S. Have many detailed pictures upon request and have been selling on Ebay with over 2000 PERFECT POSITIVE FEEDBACKS. My Ebay user i.d. is Dagsy73. I will snap a pic and post as I understand that my first sale here on Rcgroups is a biggy, lol.
Last edited by DagDerNiT; Nov 09, 2019 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Moving thread
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2019, 01:26 AM
Thread OP
Anybody have any questions? Concerns? Recommendations? Condemnations? Talk to me Goose, talk to me....
Nov 09, 2019, 01:58 AM
Trader Rating: 169
Yes I recommend you move your ad to the FPV listings not the NON RC page. Good luck with your sale.
Nov 09, 2019, 03:58 PM
Thread OP
How do I move the post? I have looked in all the advanced options and am not seeing anything. Thanks!
Nov 09, 2019, 05:42 PM
Trader Rating: 52
Click the report in upper right corner. Ask mod to move it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DagDerNiT
How do I move the post? I have looked in all the advanced options and am not seeing anything. Thanks!

Quick Reply