This thread is privately moderated by AnimalMother_, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 07, 2019, 05:05 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Thread OP
$130.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

FrSky X9 Lite Upgraded w/Hall Gimbals & Accessories

Everything pictured was purchased brand new in late September this year. Everything pictured is literally brand spanking new and the TX has been used once on the sim but the next day my wife surprised me with the X9D SE 2019 CF for my Birthday and I had literally just got the X9 and it's accessories few days prior!!! This TX is fully tricked out, all new. I planned on keeping this as a backup but I cannot justify it sitting in it's box until I need it.

-Hall Gimbals
-TX Kick Stand
-Carbon Fiber Grips
-Toggle Switch Covers
-2x 18650 Batteries
-Crossfire Adapter w/2x Extra Covers
-3X Sets of Gimbal Stick Ends.
-FrSky XJT Module
-Extra Transmitter Strap Mount
-Gimbals Covers and Manual.
-16GB C10/U3 SD Card

-130.00 Shipped to the Lower 48 USA
-Feel free to PM me for any questions or if you're interested.
-Unwanted opinions and thread crapping will be instantly deleted.
-Thanks for looking and have a nice day.
Last edited by AnimalMother_; Nov 08, 2019 at 02:32 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply