This thread is privately moderated by sherer46, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 07, 2019, 11:50 AM
Trader Rating: 6
Thread OP
$375.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

MINT Fatshark HDO Goggles

Perfect condition HDOs. Extremely well taken care of, always kept within a ski goggle bag inside the case. The lenses have never ever been exposed to direct sunlight. I have always been overly cautious with goggles. The screens are perfect and have no dead pixels. The screen lenses are in perfect condition.
There is no flaw on the goggles. The stock face foam has never been used (I use and recommend Newbee Drone face foam, not included).

Included with the goggles is a perfectly functioning True-d diversity module. There is a tiny stress fracture in the clear plastic of the module that occurred during assembly. Does not affect performance and a new piece can be easily be 3D printed.

Also included is the Aerum diversity antenna that screws into both ports. It can easily be removed, its mounted with double sided foam tape in the center of the google. I used this setup because I could store the goggles in the case without having to remove the antennae.

Original goggle strap (used for 3 flights), original battery, receiver bay cover, goggle case, retail box, sealed/unused cleaning cloth, a couple stickers, and instruction card will be included. The stock battery has only been used for maybe 6 cycles, Ive been using an aftermarket lipo for most of my flying.

The case has a couple of stickers (I can remove them if you wish) and has some indentations on the topside. These slight indents occurred when the case was lying open on a table where we fly and a friend set his gear bag down on top of it. I was flying at the time, had the goggles on my face and didnt notice until we packed up to leave.

$375 without True-D module, $400 with Module shipped to your door USPS priority with tracking, CONUS. Shipping is included with your Paypal payment.
Thanks
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply