This thread is privately moderated by stoneenforcer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 07, 2019, 10:15 AM
Trader Rating: 28
High Dynamic Thrust
Thread OP
$280.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Kraton V3 6s BND

Heres my Arrma Kraton V3 6s up for grabs. Don't really want to sell as this is a beast and a true basher! Jus working on my next project and need room in my office. Seriously the toughest RC Ive owned in 38 years. This is being let go as BND with a spektrum receiver. Lots of mods... DaBoots Back Flip tires, already vented. RPM bumper, RPM skid plates front and rear. Tower to tower brace. Savox servo. Hot Racing aluminum front and rear gear box cases. Fresh Jim's bearings throughout the entire truggy. Steel pinion MOD1. The entire driveline was just replaced this October, new everything! Fresh fluid all around. This is a SOLID truggy and ready to rip. Had it out yesterday for a shred session. I have a lot of extras, and will include all the extras I have. Add your own batts and tx. NO SHIPPING. Local pick up or meet in Florida. $280 gets it.

thank you and have a great day
Last edited by stoneenforcer; Nov 11, 2019 at 08:01 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply