This thread is privately moderated by aben71, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 06, 2019, 08:45 PM
R/C Superfan
Thread OP
Whoops!

I Killed My Mobula7

Yep ,she's done.I was having a fantastic flight with my happymodel mobula7 around the yard,its fall here in my part of the world, we have packed away some yard furniture so I have a nice flight course opened up.All was great ,making my laps ,got ballsy and thought I'd fly over the pool area,all was fine until I hit the pool deck and my poor drone went for a swim.
Sadly after two days of drying out I plugged it in ,looked good for a few seconds, then the fc started to smoke!....sadness
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply