This thread is privately moderated by SPasierb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 06, 2019, 08:22 PM
Trader Rating: 200
Team PowerBox Systems
Thread OP
$695.00 USD
Split shipping costs
Sold

Vladimir Graphite 3.1 electric sailplane RTF, Hacker power, excellent

FOR SALE: My beloved Vladimir Graphite 3.1 electric sailplane — Hacker power, dual ailerons, dual flaps, v-tail controls. $695

Wing and tails have JR digital servos. Power is a Hacker B50 9S 6.7 motor and a Castle Creations Phoenix 80 speed control. Currently runs on a separate Rx pack for servos which is included. Side mounted charge plug also acts as the system switch. Propeller is a Graupner carbon 17x10. The v-tail has the servos mounted in each half for very positive and precise control, is two-piece and is easily removable for transport, shipping, etc. The 3.1 meter span wing is three-piece. Kevlar/Carbon weave fuse. Single Multiplex center wiring connector mates the fuse to wing for easy setup at the field.

With a 3S 2700 mAh battery it climbs fast and thermals very well (responds well to trailing edge camber too), 4S 3000 mAh power takes it to another level and is my usual choice, especially on the slope. :-)

In great condition — just the normal tiny dings from use. One minute crease in the bottom side of the very tip of one v-tail half has been there all along (does not show on top). Fuselage kept maintained through the years. I've posted a number of close-up photos of the fuse and airframe below. She’s a beauty.

The receiver and receiver battery sit on a wood tongue that is bolted into the fuselage for easy removal, and the power system LiPo sits on a separate tongue the slides into the nose and is held in with one bolt as well. Or, it is absolutely possible to slip the battery out from it's Velcro attachment without removing the tongue as each pack has a pull tab so no stress is placed on the wires.
Padded transport covers for the three wing sections and two v-tail sections are included.

ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCLUDED
- A brand new second nose cone (unobtanium!), pre-drilled for the Hacker B50 motor
- Two (2) 4S 3000 mAh 30C LiPo packs in great condition
- One (1) 3S 3000 mAh 30C LiPo pack brand new

OPTIONAL
- Add the installed Spektrum AR9310 9-channel DSMX carbon fuselage receiver ($75 -- cost me $149 new)
- Additional 17x10 prop $15

Will be shipped insured, heavily padded and secure in heavy duty box. I just don't get to fly this beauty these days so it deserves a new home.

$695 and I will cover a portion of FedEx shipping and full value insurance.

PayPal okay, no fees to me, ConUSA shipping addresses only please. Happy to answer any questions -- feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking!

to remove ads between posts
Nov 06, 2019, 09:30 PM
Trader Rating: 67
Hey Steve
If you know of or hear about an available Graphite E-fuse I would like to find one for my 3.4M full d-box wing.
Thanks
Ed
Nov 07, 2019, 10:28 PM
Trader Rating: 8

I was going to ask the same exact thing!

Cheers
Nov 08, 2019, 08:19 AM
Trader Rating: 157
Guys, if you want a fuse for your Graphite, call Kennedy Composites, Barry can help.

As for THIS Graphite 3.1, its a steal at this price, it's in amazing condition and they fly very well. Fast if you want speed, but will thermal very well. With the Hacker B50 it climbs quickly. Don't hesitate!
Nov 08, 2019, 11:31 AM
Trader Rating: 4
Please read your pm
Nov 08, 2019, 11:34 AM
Trader Rating: 0

Glider

Pm sent(I think).
Nov 08, 2019, 12:32 PM
Team PowerBox Systems
Thread OP
Zorrow, thanks so much! -- jweiner03's PM came in prior to yours (he actually sent two), so he's first. I will be back to you ASAP
Nov 08, 2019, 12:46 PM
Team PowerBox Systems
Thread OP
SOLD to jeweiner03 pending payment

Quick Reply