This thread is privately moderated by retromark1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 06, 2019, 01:06 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Trade gas for electric

I have a brand new Zenoah G260 Pum motor that I would like to trade for a esc. and brushless motor. I built a Zip Kits 48" cracker box. and bought a the Zenoah to put in it. After the build I lost interest and never even tried to start it. I just want a electric no fuss quiet set up This trade includes muffler , fuel lines , collet , and engine mounts and gas bag.
The Cracker Box is fairly heavy so its going to take some serious amps tp push it.I would think at least 120 or higher However I Just want to get the the boat up on a plane and cruise 25 - 30 mph. No speed records for me.
So I know this is a long shot but maybe someone out there is ready to gas and give up the electric.
Thanks Mark
Last edited by retromark1; Nov 06, 2019 at 01:33 PM. Reason: photo
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply