Feb 11, 2020, 12:23 AM
Suspended Account
Firefly 4k split mini wild footage (4 min 17 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Feb 27, 2020, 02:53 AM
Suspended Account
Hawkey: 4 minutes long video! by Firefly 4K 50fps Split Cam (3 min 48 sec)
Apr 03, 2020, 09:48 AM
Anyone have some answers for me maybe?

1) I can't find the option, but does anyone know of a way to use this camera as a usb webcam? Maybe with a AV-capture to USB device ???

2) how do you guys save the last file when battery fails or power is cut?

3) I have disappointing 4k recording, maybe it's a setting, but I have everything on medium/standard etc. It's very flat in color and contrast....

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...53&postcount=2
Last edited by dirkzelf; Apr 03, 2020 at 09:53 AM.
Apr 07, 2020, 08:38 AM
OK, I use looping 3 minute files, but when the power is cut and the file is not yet saved (before the end of 3 minutes) the video file is damaged, and can not be retrieved/played.

However, Hawkeye says it can automatically repair damaged videofiles after a crash.

HOW DOES THAT WORK??? My damaged files are not repaired at all. What do I have to do??
Apr 10, 2020, 04:17 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkzelf
OK, I use looping 3 minute files, but when the power is cut and the file is not yet saved (before the end of 3 minutes) the video file is damaged, and can not be retrieved/played.

However, Hawkeye says it can automatically repair damaged videofiles after a crash.

HOW DOES THAT WORK??? My damaged files are not repaired at all. What do I have to do??

Hi reparie the file please check:
How to repair the bad file of Hawkeye Firefly 4K Split Cam (1 min 29 sec)
Apr 10, 2020, 04:23 AM
Suspended Account
1) I can't find the option, but does anyone know of a way to use this camera as a usb webcam? Maybe with a AV-capture to USB device ???
---- when connect the usb to the computer, you can see the option from TV output: Masstorage / PC CAM

2) how do you guys save the last file when battery fails or power is cut?
--- press the stop recording button is the best way. or you could check:
How to repair the bad file of Hawkeye Firefly 4K Split Cam (1 min 29 sec)

3) I have disappointing 4k recording, maybe it's a setting, but I have everything on medium/standard etc. It's very flat in color and contrast....

---can you share a video? Have you upate to the lastest firmware?http://www.cnfpv.com/portal.php?mod=view&aid=177
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...53&postcount=2
Apr 11, 2020, 03:42 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:

Dear Sir, I reply your question, please check upon.
Apr 17, 2020, 06:13 AM
It works as described, but it is too much of a hassle, I will be selling off my Hawkeye Firefly Split Mini Version. Where do I post the item to sell??
Aug 17, 2020, 02:44 AM
aka MicroModDude
Quote:
It works as described, but it is too much of a hassle, I will be selling off my Hawkeye Firefly Split Mini Version. Where do I post the item to sell??
What was too much of a hassle?

Anybody else using this 4k mini split?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Nov 05, 2020, 10:32 AM
What kind of micro usb cable do I need? The micro usb cable to the phone does not go into it.
Last edited by pumuklis; Nov 05, 2020 at 02:14 PM.

Quick Reply