This thread is privately moderated by FoamyDM, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 04, 2019, 01:30 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Building Balsa Kits using DTFB

I have entered this hobby from a latent lifelong interest. typical barriers to entry are to blame. Flite Test's Youtube and accessibility changed that.

I will be using this BLOG here to track my attempts to build Balsa models using primarily DTFB.

My first stab at this was with a Minimoa-30 that I build. As the model is so small, using the 3/16" thick material ended up being weigth hinderance, and the small chuck glider, ended up being to heavy for any decent flight. (somewhere around 100g without electronics.)

So I thought - why don't I cut it out of thin FB and see where it goes. below is where it has gone so far!
https://forum.flitetest.com/index.ph...foamydm.59908/
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply