This thread is privately moderated by Luv_Vintage_RC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 03, 2019, 11:30 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
For Sale

Vintage Kyosho parts, Rampage, Sandmaster, Raider etc.

thanks for looking. I have a bunch of new old stock vintage parts for sale which would make great spares or restoration parts. Most are from the Rampage Outlaw , Raider and Sandmaster, but in the mix are some Ultima and Optima control arms. Some rare nitro parts are also there. The Rampage chassis are $30 each and $15 for the Raider (new but has some fine scratches from storage). If you have any questions please ask, but I assume if you're reading this you may already know what your are looking at. There are prices on most labels, but I'll gladly work out better pricing especially in a package deal as I no longer have any of these cars.

will gladly ship if you're covering the costs

thanks again.
Last edited by Luv_Vintage_RC; Nov 04, 2019 at 10:53 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply