Oct 31, 2019, 05:32 PM
Oct 31, 2019, 06:08 PM

Clyde
Oct 31, 2019, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
LMAO, first of all impeachment does not require a crime but none the less, asking a foreign country to investigate your political rival and threatening to withhold aid over it is absolutely impeachable. Even if it was not illegal.
Even though he didn't, but you know who did? Both 0bama and biden. That was just fine with all the libs. Go figure.
Oct 31, 2019, 07:14 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Now that a procedural groundwork has been voted on, it will be weeks before there's an actual vote. Maybe even into the new year.

This will certainly be time for the I.G. Reports to drop. That will give the Republicans even more ammo to dismantle the impeachment argument.

That said, I don't expect there to be too many more fizzling and dead "bombshells" by the Dems in the coming few weeks.

The only aspect that probably continues to evolve will be Eric Ciaramella's entanglement with Biden and the Russian and Ukraine hoaxes. Ciaramella is even in the Mueller report twice as a footnote reference on page 71.

I expect the Dems to find themselves in a real pickle in a few weeks between actually continuing on with impeachment and looking like dishonest partisan scoundrels.

Look for the Dems to throw Ciaramella under the bus in the coming weeks.
Last edited by Cyberdactyl; Oct 31, 2019 at 08:05 PM. Reason: transfix error- page 71 instead of 17
Oct 31, 2019, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
Now that a procedural groundwork has been voted on, it will be weeks before there's an actual vote. Maybe even into the new year.

This will certainly be time for the I.G. Reports to drop. That will give the Republicans even more ammo to dismantle the impeachment argument.

That said, I don't expect there to be too many more fizzling and dead "bombshells" by the Dems in the coming few weeks.

The only aspect that probably continues to evolve will be Eric Ciaramella's entanglement with Biden and the Russian and Ukraine hoaxes. Ciaramella is even in the Mueller report twice as a footnote reference on page 17.

I expect the Dems to find themselves in a real pickle in a few weeks between actually continuing on with impeachment and looking like dishonest partisan scoundrels.

I think that the electorate has had their eyes opened to a large degree since Trump was elected-not everyone, but I think a good portion of the public does understand that the democrats are in fact dishonest partisan scoundrels.

A lot has been laid bare for the eyes of people who want to see it in the last two years.
Oct 31, 2019, 07:58 PM
The mueller failure was the end for most.
Oct 31, 2019, 08:22 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
I think that the electorate has had their eyes opened to a large degree since Trump was elected-not everyone, but I think a good portion of the public does understand that the democrats are in fact dishonest partisan scoundrels.

A lot has been laid bare for the eyes of people who want to see it in the last two years.
All you have to see are the number of Trump admin officials who are testifying against him - then leaving the administration. This is hardly a partisan sham...
Oct 31, 2019, 08:34 PM
Rich Utkan 1947-2019 RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl

The only aspect that probably continues to evolve will be Eric Ciaramella's entanglement with Biden and the Russian and Ukraine hoaxes. Ciaramella is even in the Mueller report twice as a footnote reference on page 71.

^ ^
Oct 31, 2019, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
Even though he didn't, but you know who did? Both 0bama and biden. That was just fine with all the libs. Go figure.
Trump absolutely did. And he did it for his own benefit. Unlike Obama or Biden. They were doing it in support of official policy using OFFICIAL diplomatic channels. Unlike trump who was using a covert group of goons.
Oct 31, 2019, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
You said there would never be a vote. How's that crow?

The Vote was NOT ON IMPEACHMENT it was only on the rules part there was no vote on any thing else. This just lets the inquiry out in the public to see, by which republicans can only call witness`s IF approved by Shifty Schiff. So you know that if Republicans have witness`s to refute what the Dems are looking for they will never get to testify.

Still a monkey inquiry why put such restrictions on calling up witness`s, my guess is they still have NOTHING
Oct 31, 2019, 09:46 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondranch
The Vote was NOT ON IMPEACHMENT it was only on the rules part there was no vote on any thing else. This just lets the inquiry out in the public to see, by which republicans can only call witness`s IF approved by Shifty Schiff. So you know that if Republicans have witness`s to refute what the Dems are looking for they will never get to testify.

Still a monkey inquiry why put such restrictions on calling up witness`s, my guess is they still have NOTHING
I tried to explain it to him already. But thanks for trying.
Oct 31, 2019, 10:15 PM
The cheeseburger bites back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipemajor
Yet it still passed 232-196, didn't it?
Yes, the house dems epically embarrassed themselves with the resolution.

Next, the impeachment arrives DOA at the senate. Just to rub the dems nose in it.
Latest blog entry: Jonesy's mausoleum
Oct 31, 2019, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie_
You. Really. Don't. Have. Any. Idea. How. This. Works.
Do. You?
Once the senate republicans come around in the face of the overwhelming evidence made public by the house impeachment process, Trump will be removed from office. If Pence is implicated he may go also. If not he would at least be a better President than the scoundrel we have now. Nancy knows how it works. If they both go, she'll be your President
Oct 31, 2019, 10:51 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
Yes, the house dems epically embarrassed themselves with the resolution.

Next, the impeachment arrives DOA at the senate. Just to rub the dems nose in it.
The impeachment is solely a function of the House. The Senate conducts the trial of an impeached official. It takes a 2/3 vote to remove from office. Never happened before and likely, never will. Still, the House has a Constitutional obligation.

Trump will try to prove he really can shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it.
Oct 31, 2019, 10:59 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
"Trump could LITERALLY shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it!!"

Hilarity Ensues Over Trump Dog Meme Tweet (11 min 46 sec)

Quick Reply