Nov 11, 2019, 06:15 PM
I believe that RapidFire is still better than Fusion but if you fly CRSF you might want to consider Fusion. TBS V2 will probably be more sensitive RX's and make them on par with RapidFire. I don't think you can go wrong with either. I fly CRSF but got a deal on RapidFire so I went that way since RapidFire is a pretty mature product now. Fusion will catch up.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 12, 2019, 01:08 AM
In what way does the TBS fusion work with crossfire? Some kind of WiFi ?
Nov 12, 2019, 08:09 AM
Maybe bluetooth from the full size Crossfire TX? I have no idea. It doesn't sound like a killer feature right now but maybe it will turn into something very good?
Nov 12, 2019, 11:02 AM
Release date for TBS V2?
Nov 12, 2019, 11:37 AM
any codes still working on BG?
Nov 12, 2019, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevea3342
Maybe bluetooth from the full size Crossfire TX? I have no idea. It doesn't sound like a killer feature right now but maybe it will turn into something very good?
Better speculation than I come up with. I flat out tried to ask them via a support ticket and the only thing they would reply is that the fusion fits into the TBS ecosystem but how, they would not explain. Once my HDOs get here, I got some urinal stickers that were given to me at work that will go on my HDO2 to show there high class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despotes
Release date for TBS V2?
I asked GetFPV via chat, they confirmed that there will be sort of a Fusion V2(what the agent on the chat called it). And a 10 dollar upgrade kit for the first gen. They also told me the Tango 2 is coming. At the time, they said 2 weeks. It's been almost 2 weeks so we will see. I really wanted to know what the upgrade kit was but they are an enigma to me.
Nov 12, 2019, 11:47 AM
Better speculation than I come up with. I flat out tried to ask them via a support ticket and the only thing they would reply is that the fusion fits into the TBS ecosystem but how, they would not explain. Once my HDOs get here, I got some urinal stickers that were given to me at work that will go on my HDO2 to show there high class.

I asked GetFPV via chat, they confirmed that there will be sort of a Fusion V2(what the agent on the chat called it). And a 10 dollar upgrade kit for the first gen. They also told me the Tango 2 is coming. At the time, they said 2 weeks. It's been almost 2 weeks so we will see. I really wanted to know what the upgrade kit was but they are an enigma to me.
For the guy that asked about coupon codes

About Banggood for a min (3 min 23 sec)

Inside his links there are some. Joshua Bardwell, Oscar and Albert Kim also have banggood coupon lists.
Banggood Coupon Codes - 11/11 SALE (2 min 15 sec)

Update****

"TBS has said that the V2 is not coming out until early 2020, and when it does the price will increase by $10-15"
Nov 12, 2019, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leafkicker
any codes still working on bg?

try:

Quote:
Originally Posted by papsi
...preorder discount code...

preorder -50$ Ąc5d300ď
Nov 12, 2019, 12:26 PM
The fusion hardware upgrade will be a simple plug and play receiver module upgrade. You simply pull apart the current Fusion and put in the new, upgraded module. It’ll cost 10 dollars and include free shipping directly from TBS or your local retailer. It will be released early next year. This upgrade should improve performance a great deal.

The crossfire integration will be coming in a firmware patch. It uses WiFi to connect to your crossfire transmitter. This allows channel changing and other features using your Fusion module. Exact features haven’t been detailed but is apparently going to be very useful.
Nov 12, 2019, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papsi
try:
looks like they locked it down
Nov 12, 2019, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmerly
The fusion hardware upgrade will be a simple plug and play receiver module upgrade. You simply pull apart the current Fusion and put in the new, upgraded module. Itíll cost 10 dollars and include free shipping directly from TBS or your local retailer. It will be released early next year. This upgrade should improve performance a great deal.

The crossfire integration will be coming in a firmware patch. It uses WiFi to connect to your crossfire transmitter. This allows channel changing and other features using your Fusion module. Exact features havenít been detailed but is apparently going to be very useful.
Thanks for the clarification.
Nov 23, 2019, 09:42 AM
I believe Pyrodrone got a shipment in. I just got tracking yesterday. Be here on Monday.
Nov 25, 2019, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahb
I believe Pyrodrone got a shipment in. I just got tracking yesterday. Be here on Monday.
Did you get them? Their site still shows pre-order, but it says available, confusing.
Nov 25, 2019, 04:18 PM
They are out for delivery. Yeah that is confusing. It should read on backorder or something like that.
May be worth sending them an email
Nov 25, 2019, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahb
They are out for delivery. Yeah that is confusing. It should read on backorder or something like that.
May be worth sending them an email
I've got a pre-order at RDQ's, but if pyro has them now i'll just cancel it. rdq's is saying 2 weeks. Correction, rdqs is getting theirs tomorrow, but they are all sold.
Last edited by moosestang; Nov 25, 2019 at 06:05 PM.

Quick Reply