Thread Tools
Dec 18, 2019, 07:35 PM
What package dear?
Hellysmack's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_craig
yup I'd say this is the new fun FP baseline heli for in doors and outdoors for newbies, and old dogs alike ! just remember it's a cheap FP okay, but does it's job nicely.

After the V911s dud - el lemon this was a pleasant surprise. I was expecting a rebadged WL V911s, it most certainly is not, this is the far better unit by miles.
kiwi_craig
Its all your fault I got to PAGE 3 and had to have one!
In other words great review.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 18, 2019, 09:45 PM
And You're Not
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellysmack
kiwi_craig
Its all your fault I got to PAGE 3 and had to have one!
In other words great review.
I bought a pair of them based on his review. Probably pick up an XK K110 next.
Dec 19, 2019, 09:26 PM
What package dear?
Hellysmack's Avatar
i have the k110 coming too an upgrade from my V977 that has been my favourite for some time.
Dec 22, 2019, 10:32 AM
Udi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibatiusagi
I know.

There puts PPM receiver.

I use Flysky receiver. https://www.banggood.com/818CH-Mini-...r_warehouse=CN

It is 4CH only.
Hi
So if i buy the https://www.banggood.com/818CH-Mini-...r_warehouse=CN, it will work with the https://www.frsky-rc.com/product/taranis-x9-lite/ ?
Thanks in advance
Udi
Dec 22, 2019, 11:36 AM
Registered User
I don't think the x9 lite has a 4 in 1 available, limiting it to frsky access protocol only(won't work with the flysky rx). the x9d has a module bay, but would require a 4 in 1 module to use the flysky protocol. that receiver would work with a flysky -i6, i-10, i6s, i-6x or a qx7, x9, horus, etc. with a 4 in 1 module. personally I would avoid any of the lite transmitters like the plague.

note that the flysky transmitters I mentioned are afhds or afhds 2a only, and are not designed for a 4 in 1 module either. locking them into flysky protocols only, just like the x9 lite is locked into the frsky access protocol only. If I were buying a tx right now it would be the jumper t-16 pro... it comes with opentx capability and a built in 4 in 1, which will fly the e119 without a remote receiver (any serial 4 in 1 computer transmitter will) as well as the xk series, blade helis, align BNF helis, etc. etc. clear as mud?
Dec 22, 2019, 01:15 PM
Udi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Moyer
I don't think the x9 lite has a 4 in 1 available, limiting it to frsky access protocol only(won't work with the flysky rx). the x9d has a module bay, but would require a 4 in 1 module to use the flysky protocol. that receiver would work with a flysky -i6, i-10, i6s, i-6x or a qx7, x9, horus, etc. with a 4 in 1 module. personally I would avoid any of the lite transmitters like the plague.

note that the flysky transmitters I mentioned are afhds or afhds 2a only, and are not designed for a 4 in 1 module either. locking them into flysky protocols only, just like the x9 lite is locked into the frsky access protocol only. If I were buying a tx right now it would be the jumper t-16 pro... it comes with opentx capability and a built in 4 in 1, which will fly the e119 without a remote receiver (any serial 4 in 1 computer transmitter will) as well as the xk series, blade helis, align BNF helis, etc. etc. clear as mud?
Thanks for your quick replay

what is this ? :
E119 20191211 walking with helicopter ヘリコプターとお散歩 (14 min 19 sec)

E119 20191205 2 (10 min 41 sec)


The frsky x lite is almost like the x9 lite...
Dec 22, 2019, 02:49 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Moyer
I don't think the x9 lite has a 4 in 1 available, limiting it to frsky access protocol only(won't work with the flysky rx). the x9d has a module bay, but would require a 4 in 1 module to use the flysky protocol. that receiver would work with a flysky -i6, i-10, i6s, i-6x or a qx7, x9, horus, etc. with a 4 in 1 module. personally I would avoid any of the lite transmitters like the plague.

note that the flysky transmitters I mentioned are afhds or afhds 2a only, and are not designed for a 4 in 1 module either. locking them into flysky protocols only, just like the x9 lite is locked into the frsky access protocol only. If I were buying a tx right now it would be the jumper t-16 pro... it comes with opentx capability and a built in 4 in 1, which will fly the e119 without a remote receiver (any serial 4 in 1 computer transmitter will) as well as the xk series, blade helis, align BNF helis, etc. etc. clear as mud?
What protocol is used on the E119?
Dec 22, 2019, 03:29 PM
Registered User
I saw it in a review on a retail site, OFC now I can't find it again... I recall it had a 7 in it, so scrolling through the multi module menu revealsYD717, and FQ777. if you have a 4 in 1 and an e119, please try them and verify. I believe the statement was YD717, but I can't find the review again, so... call it unverified until someone does
Dec 22, 2019, 07:05 PM
Registered User
kibatiusagi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ud1971

You have to attach Multiprotocol TX Module if you use Taranis X9 Lite(ACCESS).

I use these(ACCST).

X-lite(ACCST)⇒IRangeX IRX4 LITE https://www.banggood.com/IRangeX-IRX...r_warehouse=CN

Taranis Q X7(ACCST)⇒Jumper JP4IN1 https://www.banggood.com/Jumper-JP4I...r_warehouse=CN

It is necessary to check whether these two which way is usable if you use Taranis X9 Lite(ACCESS).
Dec 23, 2019, 05:02 AM
Udi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibatiusagi
You have to attach Multiprotocol TX Module if you use Taranis X9 Lite(ACCESS).

I use these(ACCST).

X-lite(ACCST)⇒IRangeX IRX4 LITE https://www.banggood.com/IRangeX-IRX...r_warehouse=CN

Taranis Q X7(ACCST)⇒Jumper JP4IN1 https://www.banggood.com/Jumper-JP4I...r_warehouse=CN

It is necessary to check whether these two which way is usable if you use Taranis X9 Lite(ACCESS).
Thanks for your replay
the IRangeX IRX4 LITE is comfortable to the Taranis X9 Lite...
If i buy the IRangeX IRX4, do i still need to buy the Mini Receiver ? :
https://www.banggood.com/818CH-Mini-...r_warehouse=CN
Or i can connect directly to the E119 with the IRangeX IRX4?

BTW this helicopter can do inverted fly with some configuration?
Dec 23, 2019, 08:38 AM
Registered User
kibatiusagi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ud1971
Thanks for your replay
the IRangeX IRX4 LITE is comfortable to the Taranis X9 Lite...
If i buy the IRangeX IRX4, do i still need to buy the Mini Receiver ? :
https://www.banggood.com/818CH-Mini-...r_warehouse=CN
Or i can connect directly to the E119 with the IRangeX IRX4?

BTW this helicopter can do inverted fly with some configuration?
It is necessary to buy a mini-receiver if you use "Taranis X9 Lite and IRangeX IRX4".
There is such a receiver.
https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-E11...r_warehouse=CN

Please see this Movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo


As this helicopter is fixed pitch, the inverted flight is not possible.
Dec 24, 2019, 06:07 AM
Udi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibatiusagi
It is necessary to buy a mini-receiver if you use "Taranis X9 Lite and IRangeX IRX4".
There is such a receiver.
https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-E11...r_warehouse=CN

Please see this Movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo


As this helicopter is fixed pitch, the inverted flight is not possible.
Thanks for all your help
Dec 24, 2019, 09:33 AM
Registered User
kibatiusagi's Avatar

Eachine E119 RC Helicopter Part Receiver Board Compatible With FUTABA FHSS


It is small and is a good receiver.

XK X6⇒OK
DIY Multiprotocol TX Module (IRX4 LITE and JP 4 IN 1 Multiprotocol TX Module)⇒OK
Dec 24, 2019, 10:30 PM
Registered User
kibatiusagi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibatiusagi
It is small and is a good receiver.

XK X6⇒OK
DIY Multiprotocol TX Module (IRX4 LITE and JP 4 IN 1 Multiprotocol TX Module)⇒OK
https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-E11...r_warehouse=CN
Dec 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
What package dear?
Hellysmack's Avatar
Has anyone tried these batteries yet?
I would think they should fit, shorter flight time but I prefer the higher c batteries they seem to last longer.

https://www.banggood.com/5PCS-Eachin...r_warehouse=CN


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool Eachine 3D X4 2.4G 4CH 6 Gyro RC Quadcopter With LED RTF Kenxiaofei Multirotor Drone Talk 2 May 31, 2017 09:34 AM
New Product (Discussion thread)Eachine E40G 5.8G FPV With 720P Camera 2.4G 4CH 6Axis BG Well Mini Multirotor Drones 111 Dec 27, 2016 06:36 PM
Discussion Futaba Multiprop / MPDX-1 protocol, ALL SOLVED, protocol described here! cgroen DIY Electronics 4 Oct 06, 2015 12:33 PM
New Product Eachine 3D X4 2.4G 4CH 6 Gyro RC Quadcopter With LED RTF Kenxiaofei Multirotor Drone Talk 0 Sep 27, 2015 11:00 AM
Discussion Eachine X4 H108 C (Hubsan Clone)-? protocol D40Guy Mini Multirotor Drones 1 Jan 13, 2015 04:00 PM