Oct 28, 2019, 03:38 PM
"the analog man"
Thread OP
Discussion

Binding a FrSky XM+ for XPS X24

Guys, I have an X24 device, and have been using my Horus X12S transmitter and a couple tiny XM+ receivers. Can anyone share what I do to correctly bind an XM+ to my Horus. I've done it before, and sent the entire setup back to the factory, and was told the receiver (single unit) worked very well, and sent it all back. When I got it here at home, it all worked fine as well. After a Summer of none use, it seems I need to rebind the receiver, and cannot figure out what I did, and need to redo. Any help?

Larry
to remove ads between posts
Oct 30, 2019, 07:19 PM
If it has wings it will fly...
not sure what the x24 has to do with your bind issue. bind the receivers each separately to your tx and plug them as inputs to the x24.

the receivers and the tx have to be using compatible firmware. theres the EU and the international firmware, just make sure you are using the correct and the latest firmware for everything.

Quick Reply