Oct 27, 2019, 06:35 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Could use wiring help with TBS Caipirinha 2 build

I just got a TBS Caipirinha 2 PNP. I am going to be putting in a Crossfire Diversity Nano RX, a Matek F411-WING FC, and a BN-880Q GPS Module. This will be my first Wing build (done 4 quads). I've got a few things I'm unclear on and could use some advice from those with more experience.

1.) The Crossfire Diversity has the ability to continue to send out a signal if you wire up a backup 1S battery. Can I wire up the GPS so the Crossfire can continue to send out the GPS coordinates? Is that what the SDA and SCL pins are for?

2.) Also, any recommendations on the kind of 1S battery to use for a backup?

3.) Is there a preferred way to set up / orient the Crossfire Antennas?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 28, 2019, 04:41 PM
Can't help with 1 or 2 but for 3, Painless360 just put out a video about the way to orientate the crossfire antennas.

Quick Reply