This thread is privately moderated by RcCarandDriver, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 25, 2019, 04:46 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$325.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Cumic sailplane

I have a complete cumic sailplane kit for sale. All pieces are there although the kit never contained any electronics. The price is $325 OBO. Thanks for reading!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 25, 2019, 06:04 PM
Trader Rating: 104
You got any pictures of it? How about you post a picture with your RCG name on a piece paper in front of the sailplane and take a picture then post it here. This will make buyers feel more comfortable buying from a new member with no rating.
Oct 25, 2019, 08:01 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky732 View Post
You got any pictures of it? How about you post a picture with your RCG name on a piece paper in front of the sailplane and take a picture then post it here. This will make buyers feel more comfortable buying from a new member with no rating.
Yeah sorry I donít know why the picture I took didnít post. Here you go.

Quick Reply