Oct 23, 2019, 01:46 AM
Thread OP
Question

Do you need to use an optical ignition cutoff?

I just started setting up my X24 and am wondering that since the x24 has an output that is regulated for ignition (5/6v) can I or should I still use my smart fly optical cutoff? I ask because it would eliminate a battery, although i would need to change connectors on the ignition as its a deans and not a jr connector.

I am wondering because on a gas (100c) I have seen interference by not isolating ignitions.

thoughts?

If I use the smartfly cutoff where would I hook it too? a gear/ch5 output? or use the same output that has the 6v output for ignition as that is the set up for it?

thanks,
to remove ads between posts
Oct 25, 2019, 01:17 AM
The X24's BEC takes the place of an optical ignition cutoff and battery.
Oct 25, 2019, 09:11 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
The X24's BEC takes the place of an optical ignition cutoff and battery.
Thanks

Quick Reply