Oct 22, 2019, 07:25 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Wizard quad complicated arming

Hi guys,

I have a strange problem with my old wizard quad I had working fine years ago but after having it hung up on the wall for a long time I'm now having strange problems arming it. After playing around with it for a while i think there must be something in Cleanflight set wrong? Because it will only arm if I have the arm switch set to the arm location (obviously) and the flight mode in Air mode (props always spinning) AND the throttle hold switch on my DX8 set to hold. If I arm it and then turn off throttle hold it stays armed and I can fly it fine. But it's a bit of a mission having to do a lot of things whenever I want to use it.

So what has gone wrong how it won't arm unless it's in air mode with the throttle hold switch turned on? And why would it have changed from working ages ago?

I have tried restoring an old backup file i took of the cleanflight settings but it hasn't helped.

I havent changed anything in the wizard model of my DX8. So not sure why its changed?

Thanks.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply