Oct 22, 2019, 01:47 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Control Buzzer and LED with one channel.

Hello,

Surely there is already some similar thread but I have been searching and I have not been able to find it.

I want to control one buzzer 5V and LED (with built-in controller) with the same channel, via PWM in order to made a tail light and use with a TX. Do you know any schematic or post?

Best regards
to remove ads between posts
Oct 22, 2019, 02:51 PM
Almost any switch module would do, i suppose.
If that is a +-100% channel, even an ESC or a servo electronics (from one with burnt motor) may do if you add a series diode.
Oct 23, 2019, 01:20 AM
Thread OP
Thank you,

But I want to control it with the same pwm, both, buzzer and leds. It's for a tail light.
Oct 23, 2019, 04:20 AM
Yes, and?
- connect switch to channel
- connect LED and buzzer to switch
- ????
- profit

Changing the channels value to whatever activates the switch closes the circuit and buzzer sounds while LED lights up.
That is because switch modules act as a switch, usually connecting the ground wire to the battery, so you need to supply plus from somewhere else, e.g. battery plus or receiver plus, see manual for switch module.
So if the function you want can be done by connecting the ground wire of your contraption to battery minus just let the switch module connect ground and you're good to go.
Switch modules usually take either momentary servo signals (servo would go to the extreme while button is pressed and returns to center when button is left alone) or steady signals (either a switch position that correlates to servo position or a momentary switch that lets the servo travel the other way each time it is pressed).
So if you have a spare channel that can control a servo, just plug one in and see if it travels.
Every time and/or as long the servo is "left" the light and buzzer is powered on...

But: I have a feeling you're unable to express what you really want, though.
Maybe try again to tell what you have & what you want it to do.
Oct 23, 2019, 11:26 AM
Thread OP
Thank you,

Sorry but not sure if I can upload my design because in betaflight a member say that is clone of the other tail light of the market and I want not problems to here.

Best regards.
Oct 27, 2019, 04:08 PM
Who let the dogs out?
Are you wanting to control the LED and buzzer with a 3 way switch on your transmitter, so centre is both off, switch thrown one way sounds the buzzer, and switch thrown the other way lights the LED? Thats perfectly feasible... or the three positions could be "both off", "LED", "LED+buzzer"
I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for
Last edited by Phil_G; Oct 27, 2019 at 04:14 PM.
Oct 27, 2019, 04:11 PM
Who let the dogs out?
Last edited by Phil_G; Oct 27, 2019 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Duplicate
Oct 27, 2019, 05:55 PM
Thread OP
Hello,

I did this design, The form occurred to me, I suppose there will be no other like it. It is possible to pass the XT-30/60 connector and the VTX antenna through the inner hole.

The withuout buzzer version the connection is similar to FC and R/C , DIN (pwm) - 5V - GND

The version with dual buzzer is different, in FC mode is possible to connect LED pin in FC to hte DIN and the Buzzer- in B- but in order to use with the R/C is neccesary to control leds and buzzers with only one pwm pin from of the receiver. It would work if I combine Buzzer- (base pin of the transistor) with DIN?

BR
Last edited by hexagonrc; Oct 27, 2019 at 08:35 PM.
Oct 27, 2019, 06:42 PM
How about one of these?
https://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nkw=...0kill%20switch.
Oct 28, 2019, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexagonrc
Hello,

Surely there is already some similar thread but I have been searching and I have not been able to find it.

I want to control one buzzer 5V and LED (with built-in controller) with the same channel, via PWM in order to made a tail light and use with a TX. Do you know any schematic or post?

Best regards
Do you want to control the buzzer and LED independently through one channel? If so, that's an easy job with one of those Arduino Nano microcontroller circuits. The Arduino Nano can be programmed to turn both off, then buzzer only, LED only, then both buzzer and LED by moving the linear transmitter stick.

Add a pair of MosFets to the Arduino and that's about the entire circuit.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Arduino...8AAOSwZfRdb1m8

If you want to control both at the same time, look for an RC relay in Ebay or similar.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Turnigy...ss!53402!US!-1
Oct 30, 2019, 07:05 AM
"MAYONNAISE"
Quote:
and LED (with built-in controller)
Hi, Hexagonrc

What do you mean by that ???

do you have a part reference or datasheet to show ???

Alain
Oct 30, 2019, 07:09 AM
Who let the dogs out?
It seems there are lots of willing helpers here, switching things on and off via a channel is a trivial task, but we still dont understand exactly what it is you want to do

Quick Reply