Prusa Introduces The Original Prusa Mini 3D Printer

Prusa has introduced a new compact 3D printer with all the bells and whistles you've come to know and love. They say the Mini is actually a big printer in a compact body and they did their best to squeeze in a ton of features at a cost of just $349!

Splash

Killer New Mini 3D Printer from Prusa

Prusa has introduced a new compact 3D printer with all the bells and whistles you've come to know and love. They say the Mini is actually a big printer in a compact body and they did their best to squeeze in a ton of features at a cost of just $349!

One thing that caught my eye, was Prusa's claim that the Mini is twice as fast. They show a graphic with a large print on the I3 taking twice as long as doing half the print twice on the new Mini. That is fantastic! Other features include removable print sheets, smart tech, 1 click printing, a 32-bit controller and more. This is going to be a very popular printer at that price point.

For more info on the new Prusa Mini 3D Printer, click Here

Oct 23, 2019, 08:59 AM
Whoa, this might just be the thing that gets me into 3D printing. Any downsides from a material standpoint? I would mostly print smallish RC and FPV related things.
Oct 23, 2019, 09:14 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
It supports PLA, PETG, ASA, ABS, Flex materials so you should be good for anything you'd want to make.
Oct 23, 2019, 09:29 AM
It is a bowden tube printer so I wonder about the ability to print flex materials easily. It is a bit smaller than most and cannot print nylon or PC but it does have good features like auto bed leveling and, along with PRUSA quality and reliability, it should be a good choice for many.
Oct 25, 2019, 01:01 PM
www.gunnphotoservices.com
Finally! Need to get a Prusa!
Latest blog entry: www.gunnphotoservices.com

Quick Reply