Oct 22, 2019, 06:50 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

UMX GEE BEE Red Flashing LED????

I got the UMX Gee Bee yesterday and everything went PERFECT for its maiden and I was even able to land it successfully! However, once I tried to fly it again a few hours later, I noticed the receiver now always just flashes a red LED, and doesn't respond to any control inputs. The brushless motor makes a few beeps initially, but then goes silent. I am unable to locate any other person that has had this issue, but i'm hoping someone out there knows.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 22, 2019, 08:26 AM
Lifetime Member
Try rebinding. Also make sure your throttle is at zero or negative. When binding or initializing, move further away from the aircraft.
Oct 22, 2019, 03:34 PM
Thread OP
tried everything....Returned to Horizon and they will send immediate replacement! Gotta love that HH!

Quick Reply