This thread is privately moderated by John Glezellis, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 20, 2019, 08:31 PM
Trader Rating: 41
Thread OP
$75.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Cox Flyboy and Nikko Columbia Bundle

Selling a Cox Flyboy that I purchased awhile back. Originally, I purchased it to convert it over to a modern 2.4 system like I did with the Nikko Columbia. However, I decided that I'm not going to get around to it with other projects in mind.

The airplane has flown (by the previous owner) and shows a few blemishes. While the wing is in perfect condition, the horizontal stabilizer and fuselage have a few dents from being stored in the Cox box and moved around over the years (as the box dividers are pretty tough cardboard). Landing gear, radio, battery, and all other parts are included as they were from the factory years ago.

Recently, I purchased two 4.8v flight batteries to check functionality of the aircraft. Everything appears to check out. Will include the batteries as well.

Separately, I am selling a vintage model that I converted to modern-day equipment, a Nikko Columbia. Currently installed are:
  • 2x Spektrum H2060 nano servos (rudder and elevator)
  • 1x Spektrum 6310 micro receiver
  • 1x E-Flite brushed ESC
  • APC Prop

Fun little flying model. Great condition considering it is from the early 1990s and flies well with the modern Spektrum gear.

I need room! Will let both go for $75 + shipping.

Feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected] with any questions or additional photos.

Best,
John
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply