Oct 20, 2019, 06:17 PM
Thread OP
Question

Hello Moderators

I was just recently taken off the naughty list for what was construed as spamming. I did not mean to violate such rules as I was trying to get the word out on a great product. I don't want to be in the doghouse again. Can you direct me to the admin person responsible for ad's on the board? That way I can be a responsible member and advertise properly.

Thanks again for allowing me back on the boards. I'm contrite over my actions.

Sincerely,

2fast4u2c
[email protected]

PS,
can I have my post shown again? I'm a first offender and promise to be good.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 20, 2019, 06:22 PM
RCG Admin
Hi there. I’ll have Jim contact you about advertising. You should be able to edit your posts to remove the content for which they were warned. Doing so automatically removes the warning and shows the post.
Oct 23, 2019, 05:03 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
Hi there. Iíll have Jim contact you about advertising. You should be able to edit your posts to remove the content for which they were warned. Doing so automatically removes the warning and shows the post.
How do I delete the offending posts?

Guy
Oct 23, 2019, 06:45 PM
RCG Admin
You can’t delete them, but you can visit them and click the edit button to change the content.
Oct 24, 2019, 03:14 AM
Thread OP
thank You

Quick Reply