Oct 20, 2019, 11:51 AM
Broke college student & nerd
Thread OP
Question

Tiny Whoop Upgrade Help

I am looking to upgrade to a brushless Tiny Whoop, and I have most of my build planned out. Due to the lack of dimensions on the Tiny Whoop website, I figured I would eliminate any uncertainty of compatibility here.

I plan to use the Brushless Cockroach frame, Scoot Juice motors, a Crazybee F-4 FC, the FX-900TW camera from my brushed Whoop, and Gemfan 4-bladed 31mm props.

If anybody could confirm that all of these parts do, in fact, work together, that would be deeply appreciated.

I can't seem to find out for certain if the F-4 has an auto-level function. It's not a dealbreaker, but it would be nice for indoor flying. Also, where the heck do I find a camera mount and canopy for the brushless Cockroach frame? It's like they don't exist online or something.
Last edited by Thorondor95; Oct 20, 2019 at 02:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 25, 2019, 02:07 PM
consider 0802 19000kv motors... my uk65 came w 0603 motors and they werent very efficient. the 0802 happy model motors i switched to give me more flight time and better handling overall. my uk65 weighs slightly less than it did stock. i changed the frame and 3d printed a mount bit for my cam tho (fits onto the stock canopy).

for the canopy, you could pickup a eachine trashcan canopy. it has a adjustable cam mount. *or the mobula, there are a few options now i guess.
Last edited by LemonC; Oct 25, 2019 at 04:39 PM.

Quick Reply